Τhe request thread

Effort to look for scans but vgmdb has the same credits so probably that's how it is in the leaflet.

http://vgmdb.net/album/18626

I think M24 is Wakana and Hanae but I have no solid proof. I'm hearing only them in the rear channels of the movie mix. :p

PS. And F@#$ YOU for making me listen to knk osts again. Now I'll be looping them for a few days...

you shall share my suffering. i listened to Bokumachi OST2 for the first time yesterday and was really disappointed because i quite liked Bokumachi OST1. So I went back to Kajiura old golden days with KnK and El Cazador OSTs and got even sadder because she used to be brilliant.

@george1234: could you please share the scans plz? Thank you!

I'm looking for an interview Yuki did about Petite Cossette's ost. Anyone know where I could find that?

I'm looking for an interview Yuki did about Petite Cossette's ost. Anyone know where I could find that?

AFAIK, it's on the Petite Cossette DVD distributed in Australia by madman.com.au . I'll re-check my copy when I get home.

I think it's from Vol.0 DVD originally. The one that came with a bonus disc that had an early mix of the main theme and short Houseki.

Edit: Ah... 2004. Those were the times. Possibly the best Kajiura year.

Edit2: Tokuten during Comiket 65 sales of vol.0 AFAIK.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been so long since I watched Cossette, I didn't realize it was a different mix, hue.

Thanks, guronti-kun~

Yea... I didn't realize (or at least remember) til I checked after first writing that post (they used both in the show).

2004 soundtracks were absolutely fantastic : xenosaga II & mai hime & madlax I-II (+yuuka singles) & Petite Cossette

the early mix appears to have more disorganized strings in the middle. I just posted it haha. it's a really hauntingly gripping song.

@Kugayama Thanks for the link. I can't understand anything since the subtitles are in russian, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

@grunty Thanks for posting that link too.

@Kugayama Thanks for the link. I can't understand anything since the subtitles are in russian, but I appreciate it nonetheless.
I can post external english subtitles, if you want, but that's going to be a whole lot of subtitles on screen, lol.

@grunty Nah that's okay, thanks for the offer.

Buuuuut, if you wanna post a link to that collection of unreleased madlax music you made, I would really appreciate that.

@grunty Nah that's okay, thanks for the offer.

Buuuuut, if you wanna post a link to that collection of unreleased madlax music you made, I would really appreciate that.
The rips are in the Guide thread (add mediafire before the /?). Just unedited rips though. Shit english mix is shit.

Edit:
deleted

Can someone please give me Tsuioku live from Arena in mp3 form? I have downloaded the entire thing before it was included, so I only need that song. Please and thanks! :plz::bow:

Does anyone still have that Kalafina tv appearance ca.2008 or 2009 where they sang sprinter (shortened) in fairytale dresses? I kinda want to re-listen how bad that sounded.

Back