Τhe request thread

Does anyone have Remi's albums and would be willing to share them? I know Hikarino had Aurora but when I click on the links it said it was deleted. I think I will get her cds eventually since I love her voice.

Has anyone scanned the Far on the Water vocal score? I'd like the sheet music for Into the Water, or the whole book if it's been scanned, huehuehue

Anyone have Kaori Oda's first two albums? I will eventually get them, I just want to listen to them, since I recently got her 3rd one, Make it. It was really good. I would appreciate it, thanks!

^They work, but when I click on them it comes up with a warning. So if you could send them, that'd be great! Thanks! I will get them eventually, like I said.

Hope you enjoy them.

I'm currently overwhelmed with summer class at a local community college so I'll figure out how to hide my links in onions after the session is over. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Can I have a hd file of the fotw special final? Put on mediafire maybe...

Idk if this is the right thread, but can someone with the Far on the Water vocal score please tell me what Keiko's lowest note is in Usumurasaki? I've been trying to figure out what her lowest note is in general, and that song she goes pretty low, but with all the background I can't figure it out.

Idk if this is the right thread, but can someone with the Far on the Water vocal score please tell me what Keiko's lowest note is in Usumurasaki? I've been trying to figure out what her lowest note is in general, and that song she goes pretty low, but with all the background I can't figure it out.
The G that's right below middle C. Is that G3? This is during "sekaiga mata itoshikunaru".

She actually goes similarly as deep in fairytale, reaching G3 (the G right below middle C) as harmony during the chorus (I.e. "...In the light"). Also, in "musundehiraku", her G3 can be heard during "...omotteita" and in "ring your bell", as harmony during the verses, "itsuka kokoroga kieteyukunara semete koeno kagiri".

In the LIVE vers of one light, during the Kajiuran bridge, she goes as low as F#3 (the one right below middle C) (I.e. "...Idito sonti..."

The lowest I have heard from KEIKO recorded is in ARIA, during "yoakeno ARIAga hibiita" during "...hibiita", you can hear a lower harmonization on top of the middle C note that I presume to be KEIKO reaching F3 (F right below middle C).

In the LIVE vers of one light, during the Kajiuran bridge, she goes as low as F#3 (the one right below middle C) (I.e. "...Idito sonti..."
She also reaches an F3 in the Kajiuriago bridge of OL, at "li dita". Anyway, it seems to me that the lowest note we've heard her sing is F3, in various songs. Thanks :goodjob:

She also reaches an F3 in the Kajiuriago bridge of OL, at "li dita". Anyway, it seems to me that the lowest note we've heard her sing is F3, in various songs. Thanks :goodjob:
Just reviewed the score, and yes! I totally missed that, sorry.

Are you gonna get the score now that it's available on CDJ? :D

Back