Τhe request thread

Yes, either from there or Amazon JP. I'll probably also order the best red and blue piano books while I'm at it, too. Hopefully it's not too expensive :XD:
With CDJ you could use your points to discount the price by a heft amount, especially if you bought the FOTW BD. I had 457 points after that. You also don't need a proxy service

I'd also love to see a couple screenshots of one of those piano books if you get one.

Has anyone scanned the Far on the Water vocal score? I'd like the sheet music for Into the Water, or the whole book if it's been scanned, huehuehue
I can take pics, but I dunno how to upload to the forum from my phone D: any quick tips?

@Liana_Ilia If no one has sent those mp3s to you, I can upload them and pm the link to you.

@Atlas Star I think there's a MF app, but I'm not sure if it's official or just one a third party made up. As for other options, the only ones I can think of are: uploading the photos to google drive (if you have a gmail) or discuss e-mailing the pics directly.

^ Well, no, that last bit isn't true. Website apps are generally made to have a layout that is way easier to see/navigate than just going on the internet and typing the address, especially if it's not very mobile friendly otherwise (like due to flash being present on the regular site, for example).

^ Well, no, that last bit isn't true. Website apps are generally made to have a layout that is way easier to see/navigate than just going on the internet and typing the address, especially if it's not very mobile friendly otherwise (like due to flash being present on the regular site, for example).
Thanks Spirica!

@Kowz & @LacrimosaRaven:
"into the water"
:tea:

(guys, please don't share this link outside this thread? It took me a while to finally decide to take pics of the score)

Hello, topic starter here. Came back to resume lurking in the discography section while I clean up and reorganize my entire FJ Kajifina music library in chronological order (currently stuck in 2003). I’m actually amazed to see how much this thread has grown during my absence!

I updated the first post to remove all the rare tracks I have since found over the last several years—almost everything with the notable exception of “Goodbye, my friend”.

Scans, music videos, and other media are also part of the clean up, but I haven’t yet verified what I’m still missing: most likely certain Kalafina instrumental/TV size versions, audio rips of some official concert releases, scans of newer Kalafina single variants, concert pamphlet scans, etc. I’ll figure this out as I go along.

By the time I get around to finishing this project, I’ll finally know how big my Kajiura master playlist has become. (Last time I generated such a list nearly four years ago, it was 1910 songs, 4:00:53:06 total time, 11.99 GB, excluding duplicates. Also, I temporarily stopped keeping up with her soundtracks after SAO 1st season and now have this giant backlog to catch up on.)

so much work :@_@:

Hey, I'm new to this forum.

About four years ago I watched to a live performance of oblivious on youtube with title "Kalafina - Oblivious Live (Rare Performance Everlasting Songs" which I really enjoyed compared to other versions. The video has since been made unavailable (probably a while ago).

It really could be the same as the video 'Movie 01 Kalafina oblivious Live',
but I can't remember if this was the same as the one I mentioned earlier.

Does anyone remember and could point me in the same direction? Sorry I can't really remember much other than the name of the video.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to CPM! It'd be wonderful if you could introduce yourself in the "Introduction" area when you get a chance. :hi:

Those videos are the same afaik, though the title is incorrect. It was not performed during the Everlasting Songs Tour (YK Live Vol. #4), but rather in the opening act of YK Live Vol. #3. It's available on the LE DVD version of Seventh Heaven.

Hey, I'm new to this forum.

About four years ago I watched to a live performance of oblivious on youtube with title "Kalafina - Oblivious Live (Rare Performance Everlasting Songs" which I really enjoyed compared to other versions. The video has since been made unavailable (probably a while ago).

It really could be the same as the video 'Movie 01 Kalafina oblivious Live',
but I can't remember if this was the same as the one I mentioned earlier.

Does anyone remember and could point me in the same direction? Sorry I can't really remember much other than the name of the video.

Thanks

Movie 01 Kalafina oblivious Live is the exact same one, it's my favorite too. Welcome

Would anyone have Yuuka's vol. 4 live in mp3 form? I used to have it years ago on my old laptop that has long since died. There are several songs on there that I miss hearing the live versions of (circus, aikoi, kioku no mori, etc.). Thank you!

I have an info request:

What is the current state of affairs with See-saw? and Kajiura's relationship with Chiaki? I understand that they haven't officially disbanded but just wondering what's happened recently.

I have an info request:

What is the current state of affairs with See-saw? and Kajiura's relationship with Chiaki? I understand that they haven't officially disbanded but just wondering what's happened recently.

Chiaki Ishikawa and Yuki Kajiura follow each other on Twitter but the last time that Chiaki-san publicly mentioned meeting Yuki Kajiura was after day 2 of Animelo Summer Live 2011 (I met Chiaki Ishikawa then but didn't see Kalafina or Yuki Kajiura back stage).

EDIT, Chiaki-san's tweet:

https://twitter.com/ishikawachiaki3/status/108048356617625601

アニサマで梶ちゃんに会った。。。。うれし。うれし。。。かった。。。Kalafinaで来てたのね。。。歌を褒めてくれた。。。

Last edited:
Back