The CPM Roleplay!

Kera: :touched: *gasp* you guys... This is...Sexual Harrassment! :omg: *Runs away, went to her room back at the convention and locked her door with 100 locks*

Wakana: *knocks at her door* Kera-chan, are you there..? :confu: Where's the Shark collection that you promised to show me...? :plz:

Kera: :touched: I'm not here!! No one is in this room! :cry:

Kajiura: *knocks* Kerahna-chan, this is Yuki... I want to invite you to a dinner

Kerhana: Dinner with Yuki!?!? *gasp* :waii: *unlocks all the 100 locks*

Wakana: Kera-chan... The shark collection!! :wai:

Kaori: No time for that, Wakana-chan, let's keep running for now! :omg:

everyone was chasing Kerahna and Kajiura cs until they became tired and gave up on the idea of kissing Kerahna. :imdead:

The next day...

Everything seemed to be back to normal, as if nothing weird happened the yesterday....

Kerahna : okay ! morning everyone !!!! :ohoho: so.. today we got some visitor ! Lets Welcome Kajiura-san and her vocalists !

Tsubasa: Let's have breakfast with Kerahna's cooking, her cooking is delicious, and you will forget you name when you taste it. *sarcastic*

CPMers: I am excited...

Tsubasa: *opens* Friend Calamari *and the tentacles are moving even its already fried

Moon: :uh..: ......... *looks at Hikaru* ....... :plz: I'm not hungry anymore.... :dote:

Tsubasa: What!? :fwa: Why would you waste such delicious food...? *sarcastic* :ayashii:

Moon: Looking at Hikaru-chan makes me forget both Hunger and thirst... :shy:

Tsubasa: :uh..:

Hikaru : u killed the Caterpillar last time... :omg: *turn the head other side*

Tsubasa : now Moon are you hungry now? :ayashii: :ayashii:

Moon: No.... :rain: I feel neither hunger nor Thirst.... i feel nothing but rejection.... :rain: pain..... sorrow...... loneliness......

Tsubasa: How Emo..! :omg:

Wakana : minnnnaa !! i bring some homemade dishes here ~ :shy:

Wikki : Wakana dishes~ :sohappy: :sohappy:

Wakana opens the dish and the dish has tentacles and grabbed wikki!!

Wikki: Save me!?!

Wakana: OMG!! this is not my cooking?!?! :omg: :omg:

Wikki : then whose dishes is that ... :tea:

Wakana : is that you tsubasa-kun? :omg: :omg:

Hoshi : Wikki ! where you bought that tea??!! :plz:

Wikki : i took it from the table... :tea: .. SAVE ME !!!! :omg: :omg:

Wikki : ohhhh...Keiko :shy: nice dishes ever !! :shy: *take knife and fork* itadakimasu ! :shy:

Wakana : :omg: :omg: Wikki-kun u ate it??!! :omg: :omg:

Keiko : how its taste like ? :waii:

Wikki : the best dishes i ever eat ! :TdT:

Back