The CPM Roleplay!

M

Moonlight04

:sparkleguy:

This is like the "behind the scenes" topic, but this time.... we use CPM members.. :psst:

This is a role-playing game, the story is "anything goes"... :ohoho: Just keep on continuing the story... :listen: Anything can happen here, so feel free to add any "supernatural events"... :sparkleguy: And please try not to end the "game" with statements like, "then the world end" or anything else related to that... :innocent: Maximum sentences are 7! :sohappy:

OK! Let me start it.... :sohappy:

~CPM members are having a meeting at a certain "office". Everyone was quiet when suddenly, Moon enters with a resounding "hello"... :XD: Everyone looked at her, she felt embarrassed. :innocent: She was bricked by Yuki88 for disturbing the speech of the GREAT Kera. :omg: Hoshi also stood up and whacked her with a paper fan while saying, "Be quiet!". :anger:

~~~
Now continue... :plot: You can "use" any CPM member of your choice.. :psst:

Feeling confused, Moon quietly tip-toed across the room and sat down beside Silverywhite in the only empty chair left. She did not understand what the big deal was - was the meeting not at 9:30? She glanced at her watch. Indeed it was 9:30. Then she took out her Blackberry and re-read the email that Wikki sent out to everyone. "Meeting at 8:30, don't be late!" it said.

"Oh no!" Moon thought. "How did I end up being one hour late? And I thought I was early..."

At this time, the GREAT Kera continued with her speech. "So as I was saying..."

"We are going to invite Yuki Kajiura and her utahime-tachi to our party !!! :dote: " announced GREAT Kerahna. :sparkleguy:

Moon was shocked...

Meanwhile, Yuki88 is hunting down tsubaka because he stole her precious diary...

:goodjob:

~~~~
After hearing the announcement made by the GREAT Kera, Wikki and Zuiyon suddenly, and coincidentally stood up at the same time and also asked this same question simultaneously, "Will Keiko be coming too!?" This they both asked while portraying this onion face -> :plz:

Grunty then being sarcastic "Unless She's not part of Kalafina or FictionJunction, or course she will come :blood: "

Then the GREAT Kera replied, " Yes she will come, but together with her lovely boyfriend ( :ohoho: )"

Then Wikki and Zuiyon turned from :plz: to :fwa: and :ghost: .

Midori, who came just the day before, had acomplied her dream to go to Japan forever and found a good and well paid job. She good up her sit and gone to calm and two sad boys.

Midori: *pats zui and Wikki* there there

Yuki88: omg omg!!?! :waii: I must make myself younger so I can be hikaru's little sister :shy:

Tsubasa: she will make you her "little sister" :psst:

Moon became stunned for a few seconds. Then Suddenly started screaming, " :plz: OMG! I'll be able to meet Hikaru! Finally! :waii: " Because moon suddenly screamed, Silverywhite fell of her chair out of fright. Then silverywhite whacked Moon with the chair, "Don't scare me like that, you little rat!" Then Moon looked at Silverywhite portraying this onion face -> :confu: "Did I do something wrong..?"

Sivery: :XD:

Meanwhile... Kerahna is super excited that she cleaned the whole building.

And then someone knocked on the door...

Kerahna: Who is it? *opens the door*

and KERAHNA SCrEAMED:"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

then everyone is alarmed by kerahna's scream..

It's Yuriko Kaida who's lost on the way to the convention hall !!! :omgz:

Kiyoko: OMG OMG OMG YURIKO :nosebleed: *faints*

Yuriko covered her ears because Kera's "OMG" was too loud for her to handle... "Uhh... ummm... eettoo... I'm lost... can you tell me which way is the "backstage"..? :confu: "

Kera was stunned, she tried to talk, but she can't seem to form any word. Then Kiyo crawled her way to the door. "Yuriko.... :stars: I can show you the way... :shy: "

Kiyoko Suddenly talks in Japanese that shocks everyone.

everyone: we thought you can only write japanese :white:

Kiyoko: but not in front of Yuriko :sparkleguy:

Kiyoko left with Yuriko. And Kera still stands in awe.. "Oh my gosh.. I just opened the door for Yuriko... :shy: But... I wonder if her ear is alright... :confu: "

Wikki and Zuiyon stood up from their chairs. and simultaneously exclaimed again, "If Yuriko is here.... then that means... :swt: Keiko is somewhere around this convention hall! :stars: " They both ran out of the room, pushing each other while screaming, "I'm gonna find her first! :anger: "

Yuki88 then said "foolish boys... :uh..: OH WELL I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR WAKANA TOO HAHAHAH :sohappy: " and went out of the room quickly.

Moon stood up, jealous.. "Hmph! They went out to look for Keiko and Wakana... So I'm gonna look for my dear Hikaru too! :sohappy: " Moon left the room..

When Yuki88 Opened the door she saw Wakana with Tsubaka.

Yuki88: TSU...BA....KA :glower:

YOU IDIOT!!! WAKANa is MINE!!!! :stupidtable: *<throws table at tsubaka*

Wakana: :confu: ettoo... together ?? :confu: *spoken in broken english* :confu:

meanwhile, Kerahna is...

Moon got curious with one room of the convention center... She opened it and found it to be Kera's room.. She enterred and saw some cute collections, so she took lots of photos of it... :shy:

Back