The CPM Roleplay!

Yuki88: :swt: I SWEAR I DONT DO ANYTHING :swt: She left with Tsuki-chan to go to Seaworld :swt:

Kaori: WHAT ?! SEAWORLD !?! :omg: Wakana is so easy to fool :cry:

Kerahna : Special Misson.. those can get Wakana back to hall will get a kiss from......me :idol:

Everyone : GO GO GO !!! *gone within 3 sec*

Yuki Kajiura: *to Kerahna* you're sure popular girl :ayashii:

Kerahna: somehow... yeah :...: *in her mind* somehow I hope nobody can't find Wakana :desksweat:

Moon got caught up in a stampede, but immediately stands and proclaimed herself as the host of the game... She took the mic, "Ladies and Gentlemen! The search for Ootaki Wakana of Kalafina and FictionJunction now begins! :idol: There are no rules here! All you have to do is get Wakana-san back here at the convention and you immediately get a free kiss from Kera! :love: Great! Wakana's present location is the seaworld! It's the largest sea park in the world, so goodluck finding her! :sparkleguy: By the way, This is Moonlight, your host..! Brought to you by, Onion Party and the crazzyy purple monsters brigade! :sohappy: "

Moon: and thanks for our sponsors... Modess... *bla bla bla*

Kerahna: We got sponsors with this event?!?! :omg: :omg:

Tsubasa: :XD: ... Yuuka-chan can you go with me to find Wakana? :nosebleed: :shy:

Yuuka: sure... and ..*whispers* I want to see sea world too :shy:

Tsubasa: lets go *gone to sea world*

Kerahna: not you too!?!? *grabs Kajiura's hand and gone to sea world too*

Wikki : Keiko-chan lets go to sea world too~ :shy:

Keiko : :fwa: hai !

Zuiyon : Keiko-chan just ignore that wikki..just come with me ~ :sohappy:

Wikki : Keiko is with me !!! *grab Keiko left hand*

Zuiyon : is mine !!!! *grab Keiko right hand*

Zuiyon: Keiko-chan!!! I am the one who draw the Keiko drawing onj AB :cry:

Kieko: :swt: It was you!?!!? :omg: *ignores Wikki and gone with Zuiyon*

Wikki: :comeback: :comeback:

Meanwhile....
Wakana: Oooh! :waii: Sharky, sharky~ :love: *the shark moved away* :white: ~Wait for me....! :sohappy:

Tsuki: *taking a video of Wakana* ....I'm definitely gonna get high views from youtube! :stars: ...another great coverage by me!! :nosebleed:

Meanwhile...

Kerahna and the guys arrived at the sea world...

Kerahna: sugoi!~~

Then Kerahna and the others saw Shin, Yaso and Xamdou shouting "this is sparta!!! :anger: " on the entrance.

Yuki looked at the three weirdly... "Kera, What is wrong with them...? :uh..: "

Kera: umm... well... I don't know.... :spotlight:

Yuki88: They are... mentally unstable... :tea:

Kaori: Where did you get the tea from..? :confu:

Yuki88 points at a store. Lots of people are falling in line there, Kaori wonders how Yuki88 managed to buy a tea there so fast... :tea:

Kerahna: *sees Wakana* :swt: I must get her first! *runs as fast as a speeding bullet* :omg: Wakana-san!!! Come with me, please!! *thinks in her mind* ...If I'm the one who caught her, then no one has to kiss me anymore! :stars:

Tsuki: :fwa: It's Kera-chan!! Wakana-san, let's run!!! :swt:

Wakana: Hai! :sohappy: *runs with Tsuki*

Kera: :comeback: NOOO!!! :vortex:

Yuki88 : don't worry kera ! i will be the one who catch Wakana :sparkleguy: Devil Mode On ! :plot:

Tsuki : :fwa:

Kera: :omg: No thanks!! I'm gonna catch her myself! :kungfu:

Wakana: :swt: *Runs away from everyone* I will never leave these sharks behind!! :cry:

Kerahna: I got some shark collection back at home want to see it?? :ayashii: *on her mind* I keep those since I was on 4th grade* :uh..:

Wakana: A SHARK Collection!?!?! :waii:

Wakana: *went to Kera* Let's go to your house..! :stars:

Kera: :tea: yeah..

Moon: OKAAAYYY!!!~ The game is officially over! :sohappy: Wakana-san is now found and guess what, she was found by Kera-chan herself..! :dote: Which means....., :plz: That Kera-chan will receive a kiss from..... Kera-chan....? :confu: Huh...? She's supposed to kiss herself now..? :uh..:

Cpmer : kiss !! kiss !! kiss !!!

Kerahna : how i suppose to kiss myself ... :uh..:

Moon: the host have suggestions! :dote: The CPMers shall vote for which one you should do...

#1 - Look infront of a mirror and kiss your reflection... :sohappy:
#2 - Simply kiss your arm... :uh..:
and...

#3- All cpmers kiss you because you can't seem to find a way to kiss yourself... :psst: and because you're disqualified... :plot:

Kera: Disqualified!? I didn't say I can't join! :omg:

CPMers: we choose number 3!!! Because she can't find a way to kiss herself, we kiss her! :nosebleed:

Kera: CHEATERS!!! :cry: *thinks* if only I knew, I should've let anyone else win! :omg: At least I'll only receive one kiss! :touched:

Wikki : we will kiss kera-chan at the same time !!! can it count as 1 kiss? :sohappy:

Moon : yes it can ! :tea:

Back