The CPM Roleplay!

Zuiyon : don't worry Keiko-chan ! :sparkleguy: i will help you finish it too ! :sparkleguy:

Within a Minutes Zuiyon gone to bathroom too ...

Keiko : did him ate too much too?? :confu:

Tsubasa : :swt:

Tsubasa: *inside his mind* I love you KEIKO..but..but.. your cooking is terrible :TdT:

Keiko: is something wrong?

Tsubasa: ie...

Yuuka: want some ice cream tuba and keiko?

Keiko: ice cream!?!? why not!?! :waii:

Tsubasa : wait Kei...forget it..go get your ice cream .. :uh..:

Yuuka : Tsu..ba...sa.....- kun !! here here !

Yuuka : try sing Aikoi? :ohoho:

Tsubasa : er...er....will you sing it with me? :waii:

Tsubasa: can I sing the kajiruago chorus with Yuriko and Kiyoko?! :waii:

Yuuka: yes yes

Yuriko/Tsubasa/Kiyo: ai ai eyes to me hai yai

Yuuka : Dakishimete KISU shitatte~ erm..Tsubasa are you okay with that??

Tsubasa : yup ! :sohappy: u can continue now ! :sohappy:

Tsuki : minnnaa !! Tsubasa-kun is having concert here !!!

Everyone went to that room...

Tsuba: :swt: a....a...... I can't sing anymore! :cry: *leaves the stage*

Yuuka: Tsubasa-kun.... Don't leave me here... :touched:

Tsuba: :uh..: *went back to the stage* --in his mind-- I must not disappoint Yuuka... :hero:

Kiyoko : Tsubasa u can do it ! :sparkleguy: believe yourself ! right yuriko-chan? :waii:

Yuriko : hai ! :shy:

A long while after they sing, CPMers and the Kajiura gang seemed to be getting bored, Moon stood up and set up her sound system.

Moon: HEEELLLLOOOOOOOO, Host Moonlight is on the roll again! :sohappy: From what I can see, everyone seemed to be ~Oh so bored, :dote: But in this rare event, there should be no space for boredom. :listen: That is why I, your very genius Host :psst: , thought of something that might turn this boring hour into something that is filled with action, fun, and adrenaline rush! :sparkleguy: let's use these military gears and this toy guns that shoots paintball to play cooperative shooting game :ayashii: , there will be two groups: Terrorist and Counter-terrorist, and we'll also need few hostages, :plot: Everyone should play these just for fun, and don't hurt each other, just use these toy guns to 'kill" the enemy, :knife: If you are hit by the paintball, it means you're dead, so shall we begin!?! :shy:

Kajiura: sure~ I'll join this, and I shall be part of the Terrorists... :knife:

*ceri browsing through old threads. stumbles on this*

:white: :@_@:

...you people are crazy! :XD:

(omg why is kajiura being terrorist?? :omg: )

Back