Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

I love fuscus! I kind of wish the synth wasn't there. I love the strings. It's Joelle too, right? Not Yuri or Remi? Either way I love it.

@LianaIlia36 glad you could listen to it after so long lol. personally, I love the synth parts even though I'm usually not a synth person, it's so varied and adds flavor to each part. at least for me xD

Holy sh*t, was Yuna an actual hologram probably with same tech as Hatsune Miku ? That was awesome ^_^

The Kajiura live was pretty good even though i dont like that some songs are toned down in terms of vocal intensity, but im happy we can now know what they sing in Bercouli.

Holy sh*t, was Yuna an actual hologram probably with same tech as Hatsune Miku ? That was awesome ^_^

The Kajiura live was pretty good even though i dont like that some songs are toned down in terms of vocal intensity, but im happy we can now know what they sing in Bercouli.
Yes. I thought it was cool too! I told my friend about it and she's seen some but not that advanced.

Bercouli was so awesome! It made me tear up a little when they showed Eugeo. I did not want those feels again. Heh

@LianaIlia36 glad you could listen to it after so long lol. personally, I love the synth parts even though I'm usually not a synth person, it's so varied and adds flavor to each part. at least for me xD

Yes. It's just kind of random with the song. Like it would be fine as a separate song. But that's just my opinion. The rest of is just so dramatic and then there's that. It takes you out for a bit. That's all.

If I'm not mistaken, this was the setlist

Aoi Eir
1- Shinzou
2- Innocence
3- Ignite

Haruna Luna
4- Overfly
5- startear

Kajiura Yuki
6- Swordland
7- Moon and shadow
8- Aerial Flight