Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Okay now that I'm not the only one anymore I like it too! Sure, it's not the best, and it doesn't flow as nicely as some of her songs. But I like the changes. I like the melody right before swordland in the beginning. And how she sings Fanfare, even though it's weird to have in a song. heh I actually don't roll my eyes for the swordland theme as much as normal.

Oshi. It just hit me FULL DIVE will be an unedited live stream... Fingers crossed it's better than vol#9 livestream...

Hopefully I won't be too hateful... I'll try to watch my mouth...

I guess the Yuki Kajiura part would be kinda safe? Tho tbh I kinda remember Remi f*cking up on the previous SAO Orchestra (?) live. Rest in Peace to Sayaka Kanda, she deserved better than her shitty boyfriend. For Eir tho, prepare to stuff your ear and have some drink. I can feel my throat hurting whenever I listen to her live and I'm not even the one singing.

Btw Soukyuu no Fanfare sucks, but this is a near universally shared opinion here lmao

I guess the Yuki Kajiura part would be kinda safe? Tho tbh I kinda remember Remi f*cking up on the previous SAO Orchestra (?) live.
Ho ho ho. Bold of you to assume I will even listen to the other performers, even in Fanfare which I would assume is going to be the finale/encore song.

I don't really want to shit on our squad before it happens and based on 3year old pocket recordings, lulz. In general I think our regulars are all capable singers when it comes to solo stuff but when it comes to choirs they all can miss more than hit... and SAO is going to be all choirs for them (unless they somehow do the latest progressive movie tracks)... As for Remi, I don't know - yes, she wasn't great in the premiere SAO orchestra livestream but that clip from other nights that they posted were very, very decent and I don't know if they'd bother or have the budget for extensive magic...

tldr: I'm open minded.

Kay, I'm ready to see this SAO budget.

edit:
... lol, are you bloody serious with this countdown...
oh boy... anime edit pv... lol... budget a shit.
I can't believe they waited a week to release this poo.
I honestly thought it's the 3 singers...instead we get the anime edit 😅

nani?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwhGSYeIJBs
>完全新作オリジナル劇場版制作始動
"Completely new original movie version production start"

I assume this "version" is just google translate poo and it just means a new original movie, rather than a reboot or something?

Edit: Ah yes, the "movie version" is from gekijouban which yea... should basically be just "movie". So since they didn't specify it to be the next Progressive I'm guessing they are just keeping the ball rolling with a new anime original story in mainline SAO while they for Unital Ring to be over in light novels.

Last edited:
oh wait I know this is super impossible but did they play Fuscus? :plz: like shortened ver. or smth?

I've not seen it (the wait begins) but TBH I'd rather they played "together we can defeat it" than Fuscus. Seems like a pretty hype track for a live with strings.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1hg411B7tw/

kajiura starts @2h35m
swordland, pretty good sans the playback and me not liking swordland
moon and shadow, has its good moments and also lots of jank...
aerial flight, eh...
em shee
luminous sword, like moon and shadow
oh we going alicization
osmanthus/sword of bravery, a lil messy but that's the track too lol so its alright
she has to overcome her fear, for a live it could've been way worse so pretty good
that's it...?

so... not exactly a disaster but not particularly good. shit BGM choices, too.

Fanfare starts @3h55m and was a shit, except for the lolita dress singer who was actually decent - don't know who she is... is it Haruna Luna?

Last edited:

kajiura starts @2h35m
swordland, pretty good sans the playback and me not liking swordland
moon and shadow, has its good moments and also lots of jank...
aerial flight, eh...
em shee
luminous sword, like moon and shadow
oh we going alicization
osmanthus/sword of bravery, a lil messy but that's the track too lol so its alright
she has to overcome her fear, for a live it could've been way worse so pretty good
that's it...?

so... not exactly a disaster but not particularly good. shit BGM choices, too.

Fanfare starts @3h55m and was a shit, except for the lolita dress singer who was actually decent - don't know who she is... is it Haruna Luna?
Wait... why no sound? Is it just me??
Edit: ok there's sound. Idk what happened before 🤦‍♀️

kajiura starts @2h35m

Yea the lolita dress singer is Haruna Luna. From left to right, on the screen: Aoi Eir - ASCA - ReoNa - Haruna Luna. Funny because she wasn't even on the original lineup and she did better than the 3 other girls (but tbh I don't really find this to be surprising)

she did better than the 3 other girls (but tbh I don't really find this to be surprising)
No joke. Edit: I'll shut up cause I said I'd watch my mouth and the more I relisten the more shitty things I want to say. Although also I'm flipping back and forth on what I thought about ReoNa's performance... and I'm feeling more positive toward it atm. ;p

Last edited:
so underwhelming for SAO which is insanely popular. not much genuine effort. tsk. tho I wasn't expecting much.
there are so many cool tracks from SAO series and yet. ugh.
the strings for moon and shadow absolutely awful, what a terrible sound. it's as if they were in a plastic bag getting choked to death.
luminous sword vocals were fine until 2:51:15. remi sounds unsure about the lyrics lol.
osmanthus - i thought the vocals were fine, i think it's not easy to mess this up lulz.
Remi on 2:55:58 :(
3D yuna lol.
I don't care for voices/songs of Aoi Eir - ASCA - ReoNa - Haruna Luna but
Remi's face on 3:55:28 cracked me up gwahahah so funny, she is really enjoying it lol.
swordland song sung live sounds better than the studio ? idk Aoi Eir - ASCA were definitely unsure at some points, couldn't catch any falsehood in ReoNa or haruna luna but I didn't pay too much attention.

one thing this made me think again is.... let there be a male voice in Kajiura's entourage. I'd love to see the color it would add to her songs.

Last edited:
I honestly... don't really like Eir Aoi voice and I think ASCA sounds better in The First Take 🤔. Luna Haruna reminded me of Chiaki lol

Back