Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

It's out on Hikari.
Eeeh, didn't care for the singing at all. Not even Asca, who I liked in her solo songs. The three don't work together at all. The song is also not good hue.

Its no HnA like Kowz said.

About the song, it was so lazily done! Its like the same melody x3 on the whole song, and what was that complete die down at 1:48 and then re-buildup ? Also no instrumental bridge. And the harmonies at parts, are donely in weird way like in 3:10 and 4:17. Disappointed because the "tv size" portion was pretty good.

Last edited:
But the sao song was announced on July 2 while Eisen was announced sept 24, how do you know when they were composed ? lol

Besides its not just that it could be from Yume no Daichi, seventh heaven, or any other similar type of song, thats not new to Kajiura at all.

【Release】「蒼穹のファンファーレ」Music Videoが11月4日(金)22:00にプレミア公開決定。 本日より開設されたFictionJunction Official YouTubeチャンネルにてティザー映像を公開中です!
#FictionJunction #sao_anime
SWORD_ART_ONLINE_10th_Anniversary_Aug_2022.png

「蒼穹のファンファーレ」Teaser Movie https://youtu.be/arARfg85mqE
https://twitter.com/YKajiura_staff/status/1585647562488307714

Ugh.

I usually don’t mind finding connections/patterns with Kajiura’s music, but the verses are just Haru wo Matsu 2.0 and the bridge sounds a lot like Asa ga Kuru. I like ASCA’s voice but she sounds better in her lower register. Reona’s is far too breathy for me in general. Eir Aoi’s been worse but I still don’t care for her work here. Their harmonies are REALLY rough.

I suppose the Swordland parts are decent enough, but I feel no desire to listen to this song again. Also, the cover is terrible.

Kay, I'm ready to see this SAO budget.

edit:
... lol, are you bloody serious with this countdown...
oh boy... anime edit pv... lol... budget a shit.
I can't believe they waited a week to release this poo.

Last edited:
LMAOOO MV? More like Fiverr AMV. Can't believe we got this considering the last release of FJ MV is soo old now. They could just get them stand or sit with SAO montage :rain: I forgot to say this but I like the song tho :ohoho:

I forgot to say this but I like the song tho
Thanks god I'm not alone.

I'm happy to see swordland becoming a song, yet it remains a song on its own.

I actually like the harmony, feeling that Kajiura actually knows each singer and did not make them sing altogether without sub-harmonies.
Unfortunately I do mind the abrupt ending after the first part of the song. But it's good to hear them changing their roles from the second verse.

One more time there's something spatial about this song, I'm feeling surrounded by them, and the drums (sounding very good!) at 4:34 are another good example of Kajiura's stereo approach.

I will probably not spam this song a lot but imo it's not that terrible.

What kind of sound/percussions did she try at the beginning of each verse? (more distinct in the second verse around 1:56)

Kay, I'm ready to see this SAO budget.

edit:
... lol, are you bloody serious with this countdown...
oh boy... anime edit pv... lol... budget a shit.
I can't believe they waited a week to release this poo.
Yea its basically like those anime "ufotable" pvs we were getting with the Kalafina songs

I think I am just missing an official Kajiura song trio/quad harmony that made me like it plus also giving them solo part cause they can sing them and not Kajiura babying her singers by adjusting the keys lol
The Lyrics is pretty nostalgic from what I read AND if someone noticed with the 3 choruses, all of them sung the first 2(1:23 and 2:59) with Aoi Eir more in front, but the last one(4:05) is ASCA-prominent which I find pretty interesting :ayashii:

Last edited:
Back