Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

if you mean the "corrected pitch" version someone here made, I have it, I was just trying to point out the difference between the original faulty CD and the correct ones used in the anime.

It does not give the address. Is it just CDJ's normal address or is it somewhere else? Please let me know if you find out, I do plan on sending them in to be replaced.

@Liana_Ilia I'd recommend that you email CD Japan asking about it with a URL to the information about the recall. (CD Japan previously obtained corrected liner notes for an Animelo Summer Live blu-ray that I bought through them).

Okay, thanks Kuga and wat. I will try that first.

EDIT: I have sent an email to cdj and asked them on twitter but they never responded. Maybe they don't want me to have the replacements? heh

Last edited by a moderator:
You beat me right into it, Kuga-san. :XD:
Wonder if it will adapt the next arc or will cover a different story altogether?
Nevertheless, we still expect Yuki to make the music, lol.

Dunno, lol.
Frankly, I need her to compose for another project. When we hear of Kajiura now, it is either SAO or Kalafina that immediately comes to mind...

Pic from Aniplex USA btw. So it is going to be an original story not based from the LN, hm?
main_movie_project_450w.jpg

from SAO website

劇場版ソードアート・オンライン、川原礫書き下ろし完全新作で制作決定!
劇場版ソードアート・オンラインの制作が決定しました!
川原礫書き下ろし完全新作となります。
また、メインスタッフ情報も解禁。今後の続報にもぜひご期待ください。

監督:伊藤智彦
キャラクターデザイン:足立慎吾
制作:A-1 Pictures

same (crappy) director, says it will be totally new story

I dont know what to think about the movie. The next arc from Mother's Rosario, Alicization is totally HUGE and durates from vol 7 to 16 and its still going on (seasons 1 and 2 were vol 1-7) so I really cant tell what exactly they are going to use for the movie.

I guess I just need to hope Kajiura makes even better music :)

I too want her to compose for something totally new as well.
I guess she can do this + Heaven Feel + something new for this year.

Off-topic: Kawahara's other project, Accel World will also get new anime http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/...e-new-accel-world-infinite-burst-anime/.93767

Last edited:
my goodness me, not a SAO movie...

my expectations are veeeeery low. I wanted an announcement but...

damn you @Kowz your omen came true..

(also damn me)

Well, there are some really good songs in there: luminous sword, climbing up the world tree, she has to overcome her fear, a bleak and desolate land. At least I think they are good. But a movie might make her experiment more (haha Experimentation from Madoka Rebellion) and we might get Kalafina! Unless it's from a different label, I forget.

Also I still have not received word on where to send the replacements. I don't want to contact Yuki, since I know it's a CDJapan thing. Anyone find anything out?

Okay, thanks Kuga and wat. I will try that first.

EDIT: I have sent an email to cdj and asked them on twitter but they never responded. Maybe they don't want me to have the replacements? heh

Weird, I've just sent an email to info@cdjapan.co.jp quoting the order number (sending from the email address that CD Japan has for me) and they've always been helpful.

Okay, I will try again, but I have to go through all of my receipts from them to find the SAO ones. lol They usually are helpful, as when One Light's record was damaged, but this time they did not reply for some reason. I will post if I hear anything.

Bleh.

At least we'll get more REMI. Not that her songs for this series have been amazing or anything. Her voice is just that good.

^ calm down. She wont do just this for this year. She did a recording in China, so she's definetely cook up something else as well.

She did a recording in China, so she's definetely cook up something else as well.

Was this actually confirmed true? This info was from like 4 months ago. If she was already recording then, whatever she's working on would've been announced by now.
Are we sure she wasn't just on vacation?

Back