Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica OST

Re:

Pontianak said:
^ Of the "misplaced" OST or the actual ones? :confu: Because, since I'm learning Latin, it's incredibly useful and easy for me.
The "missplaced one" is only called connect.I tried Google to help me pronounce it, but what I meant was the Latin Titles make it seem hard for me to memorize, not like other Yuki songs/instrumentals.It's not that the titles doesn't leave a strong impression on me.I can only remember Pugna cum Maga, Sis Puella Magica, Nux Walpurgis and Surgam Identidem. :]

@murrue Oh, I see! That makes sense, since I can only memorize Latin myself because of the similarities to odd English. I also seem to have a good memory for names.

Well, do your best. :ayashii:

Re:

Pontianak said:
@murrue Oh, I see! That makes sense, since I can only memorize Latin myself because of the similarities to odd English. I also seem to have a good memory for names.

Well, do your best. :ayashii:
Thank You.! and since I'm not used using Latin language, so it's kind a hard though.Spanish is more familiar to our language.I hope Yuki uses Spanish more in the future. :XD:

^ I quite like the sound of Spanish, so it'd be nice if she did. :sparkleguy:

Yeah Jr sounld more like a weird Italian&Spanish merge instead of a proper kajiuran song.

Cazador del amorrrrrrrrr :love:

I want now a yuki song in Spanish dammit. :uh..:

^ Oh, I didn't remember that one...it's been a while since I've listened to that OST. Thanks :dote:

What about Spanish, though? I still haven't figured that out...could it be talking about Cazador Del Amor? :confu:

yeah Cazador del amor phrase is actually in Spanish but that's the only phrase in Spanish on the whole song for sure

I can't get any other option at all.

^ I guess whoever wrote that was desperate to put in other languages... :uh..:

El Cazador and Cazador Del Amor are indeed Spanish, though I hope she uses Spanish titles in a whole OST later on. XD

Tracks with Spanish titles
-El Cazador
-Cazador del Amor
-Hotel del Sol
-Silencio

though I hope she uses Spanish titles in a whole OST later on. XD

And some pieces with delicious Spanish flavor :stars:

Yeah Jr sounld more like a weird Italian&Spanish merge instead of a proper kajiuran song.

Kajiuran is mostly like Italian with Japanese overtones. But Jr isn't even the biggest exception. Try Cradle, I personally find it oddly German-sounding. :XD:

Personally, I want Yuki to write more songs in real Italian, too. :psst: :plz:

Lawl, the American Madoka release will come with the soundtracks too. Retarded release ideas though... To get the soundtrack you not only need to buy the DVD but the BD too! For a whopping USD$95 each (unless you can find it cheaper).

madokamagicausa.com/product-combo1.php

To get the soundtrack you not only need to buy the DVD but the BD too! For a whopping USD$95 each (unless you can find it cheaper).

Is it because the DVD and BD are bundled, or because the OST comes as a bonus when you buy both?
Aniplex is up to raping American wallets, I see. :knife: :ayashii: :ohoho:

Back