Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica OST

^ According to the website, the BD and DVD are bundled.There are other bonuses as well.

I'd love to get it, but it's too expensive for me, nor do I have a BD player. :blood:

According to the website, the BD and DVD are bundled.

Buying practically the same content in two definitions? Sounds like a test of "are you a TRUE madokafag or not" :desksweat: :ohoho:
Hard to complain, though, since it's still arguably better than importing things. It's been a while since a Yuki-related OST last hit the American coasts... and that last time, it ALSO was a DVD co-release from Sony :leaf:

I'd love to get it, but it's too expensive for me, nor do I have a BD player.

But you'll have an official OST CD, plus you will have bought a BD, entitling yourself to legally download the BD rip out there. :sparkleguy: And the BD itself will stand on your shelf as a token of your heroic devotion :XD:

Re:

Buying practically the same content in two definitions? Sounds like a test of "are you a TRUE madokafag or not" :desksweat: :ohoho:
Hard to complain, though, since it's still arguably better than importing things. It's been a while since a Yuki-related OST last hit the American coasts... and that last time, it ALSO was a DVD co-release from Sony :leaf:
Yeah, it looks like it. :glasses:
That is true. I think it might cost the same for me if I ordered from CDJ. Stupid shipping fees. :stupidtable:

But you'll have an official OST CD, plus you will have bought a BD, entitling yourself to legally download the BD rip out there. :sparkleguy: And the BD itself will stand on your shelf as a token of your heroic devotion :XD:
Ah, this all very true. Are you trying to get me to buy it? :ohoho: I think I actually can, though. It's released a couple of months after I get birthday/holiday money. :sohappy:
My parents will be like :omg: when they see the price, though.

Is this for the entire series and the entire soundtrack? I would hope so for that price. I mean, I know dvd prices, and especially blu-ray, are up now, but still. If there is a spin-off or at least a movie I would hope Yuki does the music. :shy:

^ Unfortunately, no. It's 95 USD just for part one of the series and OST. It's the same price for part two and three. You'd spend 285 USD if you bought all three parts (excluding tax and such). :uh..:

Re:

Spirica Rose said:
^ According to the website, the BD and DVD are bundled.There are other bonuses as well.

I'd love to get it, but it's too expensive for me, nor do I have a BD player. :blood:
Wow and why are they doing this? It really is expensive :spotlight:

^ It certainly is. They want us to empty our wallets.

I'd like to clarify something, though. That is the LE price. You can get the DVD and BD separately (aka RE). There are just less bonuses and no CD. It's 30 USD for the DVD and 40 USD for BD. Still on the expensive side. :uh..:

It's always "Wallet Hunger" in here :[ They're just adding up some bonuses to persuade consumers to avail the LE.Sales Marketing strategy :stars:

What exactly are other bonuses, I wonder? In Japan, every BD featured a bonus CD. Are they going to dub drama CDs, or offer something else? :ayashii:
RE "coveniently" omits the OST, so it's only an option for those who don't care for the music (or have it shipped with the Japanese BDs already, LOL :ohoho: ). Looks like besides the show's fandom, Yuki fans are also being hunted. :knife:

The idea of Yuki composing for some spin-off... :shy: I often wonder what Oriko OST would sound like... :ayashii:

Madoka OST1 that comes with ITALIAN dvds.

img705.imageshack.us/img705/6774/itmadokaost1front.jpg
img828.imageshack.us/img828/2425/itmadokaost1back.jpg
img844.imageshack.us/img844/2733/itmadokaost1cd.jpg

I just found the covers amusing. :P

^ Wait they release it on Italy? That's unfair! I want it in Greece too :cry:

LOL the coverarts are Lamer than lame, and they didnt even both chnaging the CD design (same as japanese edition) :ohoho:

Madoka OST1 that comes with ITALIAN dvds.

img705.imageshack.us/img705/6774/itmadokaost1front.jpg
img828.imageshack.us/img828/2425/itmadokaost1back.jpg
img844.imageshack.us/img844/2733/itmadokaost1cd.jpg

I just found the covers amusing. :P

Strongly resembles a witch barrier... :plot:

But it means that Madoka OST's officially released in Europe as well! :sohappy:

No love for Madoka Magica Portable OST? I heard it was also made by Yuki...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLnhOeMiIp8[/youtube]

The titles, are similar to the anime OST, this may be a clue. :nosebleed:

^ sorry but this doesnt sound like Yuki's recent way of making bgm at all, im pretty sure it some other composer, besides latin titles are not a clue since its not the composer that names the tracks but the label.

But that doesnt mean its not good :) thanks for the link

Madoka Portable OST is not composed by Kajiura. The OST was done by ZIZZ people and as much as I usually like their soundtracks I did not enjoy Madoka Portable at all.

Oh thanks! I was searching for that name for about an hour but it didnt seem like a composer name so I was ignoring it ^^;

Back