Project "Appreciation and Support for Kalafina" (non-Yuki)

Don't speculate, please.

Can you show me, where did you get info about "who exactly" started this project? Otherwise you act like a lame liar, who want to troll. Or is it as @grunty said "Notice me senpai"?

I'm asking everyone to discuss this matter only if you interested in it. We created a post in "Vocalists & Musicians", as to respect Yuki's fans. Please, don't write anything, that has nothing to do with the topic. Especially lies.

Then can you tell me the reason why Kajiura is not part of that appreciation thingy? I really don't care if she's not part of the project but it's like her effort in Kalafina is zero.

Didn't this started in putschki's tumblr? And wow those liar accusations. I'm hurt.

But goodluck to people here who still support Keiko, Wakana and Hikaru! Because I still do and I started to post something here cause those questionable content and since some grunty's post were already answered. I'm out.

• We can see the results of Wakana's actions. That's true. But not you, not anyone else can fully comprehend, how hard it is for her. All recent Kalafina LIVEs she were crying.
  • "Keiko is probably doing good". "Probably"? Once again, no one knows that for sure. That story with Logo, case of which Keiko lost. Also everyone saw how sad her look was in recent LIVEs, how harsh she was acting and how she posted her latest photo on some unknown to most people Twitter account ages ago.
  • Hikaru is openly showing us how much she needs our attention and support. She, like all others, trying to do something new. And she, as all others, needs motivation to move forward. She stopped doing all activities and I don't think, that it's because she is doing good lately.
Hmm, quite an interesting narrative. I’m not here to bash the project - I must admit it’s a great way to show W K and H that the fans are still here supporting their individual paths.

But these “reasons” being listed seem to me to be a bit... far-fetched. WAKANA crying during concerts has always been a thing. Have we any solid evidence that KEIKO “lost” the logo? And HIKARU opening up a twitter account isn’t necessarily her crying to us that she “needs our help”.

Under these spotlights places on the singers, it seems to me that this is in fact a pity project. Backed up with these three reasons, it is a project geared towards supporting three weak women who are seemingly emotionally destroyed by the disbandment of the trio. THAT I would fully disagree with.

Please, understand, that we started this topic (which is in "Vocalists & Musicians" section and labeled as "non-Yuki") to help Kalafina fans with questions, suggestions and preparations. There is no meaning for us to try changing people's opinions, that based on their personal worldview. I have already told @grunty that I will respect his personal view too.

I presume, that you are not Kalafina fan or, at least, not to that extend. Because all that I have mentioned is fully understandable for us (Kalafina fans). That's why I again and again asking to stick to this post topic. And in description you can see, that we are address to Kalafina fans. I don't know, what you are after. If anyone have nontopic questions, please write them to me through PM!

Sorry for such long opening speech.

But these “reasons” being listed seem to me to be a bit... far-fetched.
These "reasons" are not one and only. I mentioned them, because they are easily to understand. All other "reasons" need from you to know how Kalafina were doing all this time or otherwise everything needed to be explained from scratch. It means you are not Kalafina fan and thus there is no meaning in it.

WAKANA crying during concerts has always been a thing.
It's your personal opinion. I can't argue with it. It's the same, if you would tell me: "I think, she was crying, because she remembered something funny. Wakana love funny things".

Have we any solid evidence that KEIKO “lost” the logo?
If it's impossible to take part in our project without details on Keiko's case, then here there are:
URL HERE.
Application number: 2017-170294.
Case was closed due to the withdrawal of the application: the application was officially withdrawn by Keiko or her representatives on September 5.
Anticipating your question: "withdrawal" means it was impossible to win.

And HIKARU opening up a twitter account isn’t necessarily her crying to us that she “needs our help”.
I have never wrote "she open up a twitter account, because she "needs our help"". I have mentioned this in my previous comments, but please, stop speculating and lying. People, who read her tweets know, what she wrote about "supporting her".

Under these spotlights places on the singers, it seems to me that this is in fact a pity project. Backed up with these three reasons, it is a project geared towards supporting three weak women who are seemingly emotionally destroyed by the disbandment of the trio. THAT I would fully disagree with.
It's all your opinion. This is how you see things, your worldview. I can't help you with this.

Because all that I have mentioned is fully understandable for us (Kalafina fans). That's why I again and again asking to stick to this post topic. And in description you can see, that we are address to Kalafina fans. I don't know, what you are after.
All other "reasons" need from you to know how Kalafina were doing all this time or otherwise everything needed to be explained from scratch. It means you are not Kalafina fan and thus there is no meaning in it.
Oh wow, yes. It is so clear now. Obviously people who don't automatically agree with your cause couldn't possibly be fans. Definitely not real fans. Nope.

I was actually writing a long ass blog post in response but then realized we've all said everything we had to say already so... lol? Seems like ritardando was right.

Please don't act like a martyr about the negative responses you're getting here. You chose to make this thread on CPM - CPM users did not go to your tumblr or wherever else the "several international Kalafina fandoms" reside to stop this "noble" cause. And don't get me wrong, like I said before, it's wonderful if you truly think you're doing something noble here.

But here we are, offering another view on your agenda. Maybe it makes someone go "hmmmmmmm wait" rather than go through with your "LOOK AT US LOOK AT HOW SUPPORTIVE WE ARE EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDNT ASK FOR OUR PITY". Because THAT is how this thread reads to some of us (or maybe just me). How the ex-Kalafina members would feel about it, I don't know. And I'd like to think I have enough common sense to not even think about testing it.

Please, don't act on emotions and don't spam with offtopic phrases.

@CallOfLegend clearly told us, that even while understanding what we are saying, (s)he won't participate due to his/her personal beliefs/reasons/opinion. That's perfectly fine! I understand that well.

If it's impossible to take part in our project without details on Keiko's case, then here there are:
URL HERE.
Case was closed due to the withdrawal of the application: the application was officially withdrawn by Keiko or her representatives on September 5.

I don't want to express an opinion on the general idea of the project, just my own personal insight on this tangent. When I saw "withdrawal", the first thing that came to my mind was that she possibly negotiated with Sacra (or something) and got a nice deal in return, or that she maybe came up with a better plan (especially given how Hikaru now also left Spacecraft). Could of course also be that she realised it's meaningless and decided to stop wasting money/energy on this.

In any case, this is a tangent, mostly unrelated to the project.

While I do (in a way) agree that the girls need our continued support, I personally don't see any real good thing this project would bring - especially (from what I understood from @uaDude first post) this project has the aim to bring the media attention to them.

We have to understand that even though the break up was painful, the girls themselves already made their choices. This project kinda screams as an effort to bring the Kalafina as Wakana, Keiko, and Hikaru aka "Please comeback as a trio again", bringing media attention probably would only cause more stress for them because it might sound as if the fans cannot accept the split and are "trying" to get the girls together again and make the girls "regret" the choices they made. It's not like they made the choices in a haste, they must've thought about it a lot. Especially with using maiyaiya as a hashtag. I do know that it was from Ongaku and it was the girls' and the band's cheers before they went on stage but that actually makes this project sound like what I've mentioned before.

Wakana crying in a concert is almost a regular occurence in their concerts, that's not an opinion but a fact. She cried or wanted to cry a lot in their concert. We don't exactly know the meaning behind her tears and that's why we can't possibly force the idea of "she must've cried because she knows it's going to end" - the reason you posted here is also solely an opinion, not a proof.
Keiko withdrawing her application doesn't necessarily means she lost. It's only my opinion but I think it's a smart move from Keiko. With Hikaru also leaving and Wakana going solo there's definitely no need for her to retain the Kalafina brand. Wakana could go as Wakana Ootaki from now on because her fans and media would definitely say that she was a part of the group Kalafina. The Kalafina name would be just a past name.
Hikaru opening her twitter account because she wants to interact with the fans and she cannot do it via Kalafina blog anymore. I do follow her and I know her pinned tweet, but to call it a "call for help" is definitely farfetched. She already said that she's trying to figure things out so there's no need to add more burden to her by reminding her with the memories of Kalafina.

If we want to show our support, there are some way to do it. Go comment on Wakana's latest blogpost about her concerts. Buy her single or album when it comes out. Reply to her tweets and try to interact with Hikaru via her twitter. From what I see on her twitter, Hikaru loves to interact more with her fans like that and probably read the fans' replies one by one. As @grunty or maybe someone has said before, when she's ready to interact with her fans again, Keiko would do it as well. I personally think that there's no need for collective project like this, let the fans continue to show their support for the girls (and Kajiura) in whatever way they can and want.

But then again, this is all my opinion so if there are more people joining the project, I definitely cannot prohibit them from doing so.

But then again, this is all my opinion so if there are more people joining the project, I definitely cannot prohibit them from doing so.

I understood, that it's your personal opinion. But I have to comment it, because it's half misunderstood / misleading.
  • If you have read description, there is no way you would see it as "Kalafina, come back";
  • I said "All recent Kalafina LIVEs she (Wakana) were crying.";
  • With our project we are supporting them and their choices. Details in the description.
Everything else is your opinion, for which I thank you!
With your comment we can understand how you see it and why you don't support it!

I also understand where your idea of "regret from disbanding" coming from. It's personal view. If in the future someone will tell me: "dude, you did great work in the past", I'll be only happy and a little nostalgic. With no hard feelings.

I presume, that you are not Kalafina fan or, at least, not to that extend. Because all that I have mentioned is fully understandable for us (Kalafina fans).
Well actually I’ve solely been following the works of Kalafina since the debut of “seventh heaven”. And by solely, I mean all my musical attention. All that you have mentioned is speculation with no factual evidence to support.

It's your personal opinion. I can't argue with it. It's the same, if you would tell me: "I think, she was crying, because she remembered something funny. Wakana love funny things".
As @ritardando has kindly mentioned. It’s a FACT that she gets teary-eyed. More so in recent concerts? I’d think it’s only natural to feel emotional about knowing it’s one of their last shows— NOT necessarily WAKANA feeling super depressed and distraught. Also, by default, you’re admitting that this part of your “reasoning” is based upon YOUR “opinion” of WAKANA.

URL HERE.
I’ve been following the story as well. But my question still stands — where is proof of her “LOSS”? Withdrawal does not equate to loss, as @yuki.n so gracefully explained. Not every forfeit to a game is relatable to Mai Valentine putting her hand on her deck each time after her harpies are destroyed. I just see your narrative about KEIKO’s DEFEAT as being melodramatic and highly seasoned with speculation instead of true factual evidence.

I have never wrote "she open up a twitter account, because she "needs our help"". I have mentioned this in my previous comments, but please, stop speculating and lying. People, who read her tweets know, what she wrote about "supporting her".
So why don’t you guys do exactly that? Support her by just responding to her tweets and have conversation with her through tweets? And I’m not lying when I say you’re claiming “she needs our help”- you literally SAID “And she, as all others, needs motivation to move forward. She stopped doing all activities and I don't think, that it's because she is doing good lately.” Your statement just tells me that without the help of our community, HIKARU will become nothing.

Ultimately, after having this converstion with you, I’ve realized that my question has become inline with that of @grunty’s.... WHAT IS THE PURPOSE? Because even after I challenged your statements, your response has proven to me that your factual support has become mangled into an epic story through speculation (on-stage crying = frantically distressed WAKANA/ application withdrawal = shamefully defeated KEIKO/ calling for support on twitter = desperately needy HIKARU). Don’t get me wrong, I’m not here to cause a ruckus— I’m honestly just here to have an open conversation because I want to learn more about the project and your narrative about the singers. But time after time you accuse me and others of “lying”???

It's all your opinion. This is how you see things, your worldview. I can't help you with this.
If your viewpoints are true in their validity, you would be able to show me. All I’ve asked of you is to explain your narrative, which I’ve argued is a false one coated in speculation and dramatics. That’s ALL I asked of you. There’s no need to go after my “worldviews” as if you think I’m lesser than you. Our views are DIFFERENT, but I’m opening up my mind to listen to yours, yet you’re rather reluctant to continue the conversation....

You wrote "speculation" at least 4 times. Haven't I asked not to act based on emotions?
  • Your "solely been following the works" are just words "with no factual evidence to support". Your action prove the opposite;
  • I don't know why you are so fixated on the reasons, that I mentioned;
  • About my "claiming" you are lying once again;
  • You can propose "what to do" in separate thread. On this one it is us, who propose this project. You can suggest to add or change something. Otherwise, please, don't spam;
  • About the purpose you can find in the description;
  • I have tried everything I could, to answer your questions. The rest is up to you.
I will gladly hear and answer on any questions regarding this project!

You wrote "speculation" at least 4 times. Haven't I asked not to act based on emotions?
  • Your "solely been following the works" are just words "with no factual evidence to support". Your action prove the opposite;
  • About my "claiming" you are lying once again;
  • You can propose "what to do" in separate thread. On this one it is us, who propose this project. You can suggest to add or change something. Otherwise, please, don't spam;
  • I have tried everything I could, to answer your questions. The rest is up to you.
How dumbold are you?

I'm looking at facts only, and have been ASKING for facts. Me calling you out for your speculations FOUR TIMES apparently -- wow I didn't even keep count -- is not me acting based on emotions.

What? Just because I'm not buying the whole story that KEIKO ~lost~, WAKANA is ~really damaged~, and HIKARU ~badlly needs our support~, I'm proving the opposite of being a follower of Kalafina's works?

Because when asked why you're doing this, you listed the reasons. So I am questioning your reasoning. I want to know what the purpose of your project is.

No one is SPAMMING! I'm just repeating points over and over because you have yet to provide a solid response!!!

Yeah, and that's exactly what I've been trying to get at. I see the purpose. I'm QUESTIONING it one step further, for which you're not providing answers.

No you haven't! You still haven't explained your reasoning, as I have pointed out that the way you described WAKANA, KEIKO, and HIKARU is solely based on -- dare i say it again -- SPECULATION!!!!!

OK. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE????????????????????

Save the kindness shtick for someone who can't see through your parlor tricks. Quit hazing the place up with these illusions of you trying so hard to answer me and @grunty 's questions. You're only upset because you know you can't defend what you've already said out in the open. And I quote again:

Please, allow me to try to help you!
Looks like you do get the point, but don't want to recognize feelings and emotions behind all of this.
  • We can see the results of Wakana's actions. That's true. But not you, not anyone else can fully comprehend, how hard it is for her. All recent Kalafina LIVEs she were crying.
  • "Keiko is probably doing good". "Probably"? Once again, no one knows that for sure. That story with Logo, case of which Keiko lost. Also everyone saw how sad her look was in recent LIVEs, how harsh she was acting and how she posted her latest photo on some unknown to most people Twitter account ages ago.
  • Hikaru is openly showing us how much she needs our attention and support. She, like all others, trying to do something new. And she, as all others, needs motivation to move forward. She stopped doing all activities and I don't think, that it's because she is doing good lately.
If you can't even defend YOUR OWN REASONING for why you're doing this, then why ARE you doing this? Ever thought about that?

I call upon the ancient power....

...to predict that your next response will be somewhere along the lines of ignoring my comment or saying that you've done everything you could and if I can't see eye to eye with you then there's nothing much for you to do, and that I can believe whatever I want to believe.

About the purpose you can find in the description.
I think the verdict is in:

Your claims about how hard it is for WAKANA, how KEIKO lost, and how HIKARU needs our attention and support are purely speculation.

You know, that's been the focus of my conversation with you this whole time.. it started with this quote of yours from page 1 in response to grunty, where you stated that "he gets the point but doesn't want to recognize the feelings and emotions behind this." I've only been trying to understand where you were coming from when you typed that statement out. And I still have yet to find the answers....

Edit: OH SINCE YOU'RE REFERENCING THE DESCRIPTION!!!

• It's "Appreciation and Support" plan for Kalafina girls only (who are struggling right now)

What is it with this predisposition that the Kalafina singers are currently struggling?? This goes back to your post I was originally referencing! Please give me some clarity!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back