Post your photo here :knife:

Wow, Kei, you look really dashing... :nosebleed:

^ haha, I was pretty overwhelmed myself.

I'm gonna participate :ohoho:
The truth, I really am a selfcam-hwore XDD but my photos is mostly about my gyaru-wannabe era. Tons of makeup, wigs, fake nails, big lashes, etc etc. Too embarrassed to post them. It reminds me of my teen life... orz. Since I have quit becoming such of that XD

So this is my pic with Kihiro, LOKA band's vocalist :nosebleed: taken by my friend. This is when I joined the meet and greet with them ♥ they're sooo friendly and fun XD

I'm the left one.

:nophoto:

(Ssshh, I took pics with all members of the band. It felt just like Nirvana. But the camera angle was all bad but this pic XD so I just keep them as memories...)

Most recent pic of me, actually was taken not that long ago, me with my cousin Amy after my duet recital:
IMG_1378_zps67249de4.jpg

Reactions: Sol
Kei... I seriously thought that pic was fake and was a celeb of some sort... Then I saw the cd pic... but I still have trouble believing...

@Liana:
I really like it - it's quite different than the last album. "Let us burn" and "Paradise" are awesome!

@Tokyogirl1996:
I think that's because of the camera's flash light (my skin looks so strangely smooth >D)

^Possibly. It looks so smooth it looks like you have makeup. XD And not in a mean way.

Me at Animax Musix 2013 day 2 (2013年11月24日) - I'm on the left with the bright yellow-orange 5pb live towel around my neck and Chiaki Ishikawa t-shirt, with Rhodanthe* doing a lap of the the Yokohama arena.

20131124-me-and-rhodanthe-edit.png

Done to the music of "Your Voice" Kin-iro Mosaic ED:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVsK4rBsfwY

Last edited:
Reactions: Sol
:nophoto:
The most recent pic of me (yesterday) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back