Post your photo here :knife:

It's nice seeing this thread getting revived! I've been reading some of the past posts on this thread, I wonder where all the people who used to be so active here went :confu:

I don't get many pictures of myself taken too. I prefer to be behind the camera rather than being in front of it (because I'm not very photogenic :rain:). And most of the pictures with me in them were taken with other people (like the candid one I shared a while back), but here's a presentable (I think) solo picture of myself:

:nophoto:

Taken during graduation in Year 2010 (how time flies!) :XD:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's revive this thread ! :cheer:
What about post your photo when you were a little child ? :plot::ayashii:
Mine, with a big zucchini ! :tea:
I was around 4 years old.
img015.jpg

What if you don't like any pics of you when you were a child since you had a terrible hair cut (the bowl kind *shutters* :desksweat:) and don't want to post it? heh

And since then, you replaced the giant zucchini by a giant Totoro. :XD:

Yeah, exact ! :ohoho:

What if you don't like any pics of you when you were a child since you had a terrible hair cut (the bowl kind *shutters* :desksweat:) and don't want to post it? heh

My hair was wet on this pic ! I had the same, you know. :goodjob: I was with my cousins and my sister (baby).I'm on the right !
Les_5_cousines.jpg

I'm sure you were adorable with this hair cut ! :plz:

^No, no I was not... everyone else thought it was cute, but I hate being "cute" lol So no bangs now, or fringe I guess you could call it. *sigh* Wish I could get rid of those pics, but don't think mom would allow it.

I really hate being taken pics of me. For once, I made an exception, taking myself a photo of me, a self-portrait. No, I won't say selfie, I really hate this very word, as well as the assumption that it's a brand new fashion: as long as photography existed, self-portraits have been taken...

Well, now, the picture, taken while waiting my guests to board, one of the most recent and decent that I have. I hope that my tie isn't too much François Hollande-style :psst:
DSC_0148.jpg

^Nice photo! Yes, I hate that word too. I do like taking pictures, not of myself. I've taken a few now since I have a front facing camera on my phone, but I always look tired or weird. (I think I have a big nose and ears.) I can't believe there is a "song" or whatever you'd call it about that word, and a show starting, unless it's started. Ugh, I want to smack people who come up with these things.

Nice pic @Daiima !

@Liana_Ilia I don't agree with you. I'm serious. You're really pretty ! You don't look weird, I think you look calm, quiet.
I think beauty is a complicated thing. I read in people's eyes : someone could be beautiful, if his/her eyes are nasty, I feel it. Then I talk to this person, and very soon, I know he/she isn't sympathic at all.
But your eyes are beautiful, I can see a quiet and maternal aura.
Everyone here like you, so, please, stop under-estimate you.
You're a kind person and we don't want you to think bad things of you.
:bow:

^Aww, thanks. I am not saying I hate myself or anything, just I thought my nose looks weird sometimes, especially when I am turning. heh And I do like my eyes, there's actually a little brown around the pupils which I really like, and I think my niece has the same type of eyes which is why I take pics with her, plus I like it when I'm with her. heh I will have more up today I think, since she is over right now.

My Halloween make up.
It woud be better if my neck was whiter.
:nophoto:
I hope everyone enjoyed this day !

Black Sword: Is that Aoi? Wow, so lucky! (I would give anything to have a photo taken with Yuki or any of the girls (I was so happy just to get my autographs and to give my art to Wakana, whom I had talk to me a bit and Hikaru asked who I was dressed as at Anime Boston, one of my favorite memories))

Here is a latest pic of me at my niece's 1st birthday party. It was fun and I can't believe she is 1 now! She's so big but so cute and steals my heart.

1505386_10205940446976052_2637787512316443374_n_zpsae0d2e44_1.jpg

Back