Post your photo here :knife:

Here hopefully these will work :XD: my hairs gotten longer just a few more inches to go :dote:
mee_zpsa469b587.jpg

shit_zps12649166.jpg

not very good pics :uh..:

while my patrol during my club's event, i met a Victorique cosplayer :sohappy: i was too shy to ask for a photo, but well i asked later XD
here is the cute Vic cosplayer (she already put her accesories off since it was so late) with the ugly and look-tired me :XD:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-acuv4g7u22E/U ... 02744a.JPG
fun fact: I AM TALLER! :ohoho:

Joel-san, had I ever tell you about this? your face looks like my ex, or maybe looks like my sista's ex... :XD: :XD: i prefer you happy-happy-happy face~ *keiko mode: ON*

Verthand-san, why was the black glasses.... :knife:
come on post you photo and Eddie-san will be able to 'smell' you~
*feli is slapped*

and Corpse-san, nice hair there~ my hair get awkward if it is that short :ayashii: anyway, how's your plan for cosplaying?have you done with the costume? me wanna see~

No, I'm just studying Odontology :sohappy:
(at least in my country, Odontology and Medicine are two different and independent careers, but I've heard that in Europe you must study Medicine for specialize in Stomatology)

@sei: yes, are you training to be a nurse or dr? or health unit coordinator like me? That would be awesome.

I will edit this post once I get an updated one of my new hair cut. My friend wanted one. :dote:

@Sei: Im form Europe and as I know, here you study odontology/stomatology separate from medicine too xD I dont know about other countries thou..

Okay, here is me, I usually don't like closeups or any photos at all, but this one is nice I think:
MewithShortHair2_zps75716fef.jpg

(For the people going to ACen watch out for this face. hehe)

Sophie aki :tea:

The dress is entirely hand-sewn and I dyed it using paint : D
Also, considering I pretty much did the entire thing in three days (minus the time for dyeing), I am really proud of it.

It must be close to the actual dress, since Wakana knew who I was cosplaying :shy:

@Aki: when you said sophie at first I thought you were talking about sophie from Leverage. heh Which sophie is this?

Here is a most recent pic of me, at the Kalafina concert. heh I know some of you have seen it already, but I like it:

Photo0058_zpscae6bee6.jpg

Back