ÒK!!! That's It!! Identify Yourself PLZ XD

the people on the fiction-junction.cn forum call me moe ._. but that is because when i talk in chinese i sound like im 4 years old

MOEEEE said:
the people on the fiction-junction.cn forum call me moe ._. but that is because when i talk in chinese i sound like im 4 years old
ROFL !

... at least you can speak it. ;_; [is Taiwanese but sadly understands more Japanese than Chinese, and that wasn't much to begin with]

...though now I want to hear you speak Chinese. |D;;

Usually I describe moe as a generic term for "turn-ons" or something that is appealing to the eye and/or makes fangirl/boy SQUEE at it. D|;;

Chibi² said:
But overall there is no THE definitions - there are some common points but the rest is mostly up to a person itself to explain what moe exactly is - or at least that is a far i managed to understand what moe is -.-;;
okay I agree x)

Yukia Rei said:
... at least you can speak it. ;_; [is Taiwanese but sadly understands more Japanese than Chinese, and that wasn't much to begin with]
but in Taiwan, they speak chinese ? ._.
It's almost the same thing for me T_T I'm chinese but does not speak one word of chinese and never gone to China... :twitch:
uh no I know something! but don't know how to write it °~°
wa pou ing pai or something like this xD
yea, I understand more japanese than chinese too :wai:

Yukia Rei said:
Usually I describe moe as a generic term for "turn-ons" or something that is appealing to the eye and/or makes fangirl/boy SQUEE at it. D|;;
yea this way it seems to be simpler x)

hey Kerahna, me too I want to hear you speaking chinese :please:

Zuiyon said:
Yukia Rei said:
but in Taiwan, they speak chinese ? ._.
It's almost the same thing for me T_T I'm chinese but does not speak one word of chinese and never gone to China... :twitch:
uh no I know something! but don't know how to write it °~°

Havent you ever looked a worldwid map? Taiwan is titled as "Republic of China (Taiwan)" and Yuki in the 2003 Anime Expo said that Kirika gone to China but she meant Taiwan -cause in Noir they go to Taiwan to kill someone-

From these ^ you can understand in Taiwan of course they speak chinese

wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan)

whether taiwan is a part of china or a separate country is a huge debate thats been going on for decades lolollll

their government is the Nationalist party that got kicked out by the Communist party and declared themselves independent but china won't believe that ^^;

I'm actually a Californian, born and raised. D|;; I guess that was a tad misleading. >_>;;

Kerahna said:
their government is the Nationalist party that got kicked out by the Communist party and declared themselves independent but china won't believe that ^^;
what a sum up, that was shoort xD

hey ayashii haven't you seen my deviantart page ? °o° I'm on it xD

Ah so the one under Webcam is you? Naaaruhodooo! :dote:

P.S.: Can anyone tell me a good name for an Ice Map in a game? :ayashii: In chinese, I'm playing 9Dragons and they're planning to put an ice map in it. It's like snowy all the time and there's a lot of ice in it :XD:

Kera-chan (or anyone that knows chinese) could you tell me how do you say .for example "The land of eternal winter" :XD:

You can make up a title yourself, just follow the format
eternal - wintery word - location

eternal = 永 (yong3)

ice = 冰 (bing1)
snow = 雪 (xue3)
winter = 冬 (dong1)

city = 城 (cheng2)
country = 国 (guo2)
prefecture = 县 (xian4)

choose a combination? XD

Because I'm bored and...bored, I'll translate it in Japanese >.>.....

この国 の 冬 が ながい or
この国 の 冬 が 永い
(kono kuni no fuyu ga negai)

But it basically translate to, "This Country's Winter is Long".
Don't know how to make it poetic >.>....

tinba and InfinityEX..uhm..i only want a chinese name, not japanese. :) But thanks anyway.

And kera-can. Gomen nasai. it was late and i read it wrong. lol.

sooo...yongdongcheng?....yong dongcheng? ....yongdong cheng? :D Which one's correct?

there is no spacing in chinese words but if you want to do it anyways, the whole thing would probably be one "word" since its one name:XD:

Back