ÒK!!! That's It!! Identify Yourself PLZ XD

george1234 said:
Why you wish you werent?
donno... just because XD - well i'm still more tomboyish than most of girls i know so i guess there you have a reason... or maybe the brotehrs statement that he'd choose to be a girl if he could shocked me so much that ever since i want to be a guy X3 .... liiiiise all liiiiiiiiiies ... it started loooooong before that - the fact i could never beat guys just irritated/s me XD

Chibi

Lugh said:
Daichi said:
...Okay..... Le't start...

My name is Misha, 15 years old, my birthday is the 4'th september.
Likes: Guys, onion emotes, dA, pizza, ramen, CPMe, Yuki, KibaNaru, chocolate and photoshop....

I know tha is obvious... and it's oly a joke... but...

YOU DIDN'T SAY YOUR GENDER XD

:ayashii:

I let it out on purpose.

I will let everyone know everyting, but that is as you say too obvious!

an innocent bookseller during the day and a gnosis-killer during the night (and male hahaha)

Midori said:
<------ female :dote: :sohappy:

lier! mido is not a girl! it's a cyborg xD
It never has to go to the toilette, never has to sleep and NERVER has to eat, it can't be human!!!

I'm a Methusalem :knife: :bwahaha:
And I won't say that I have a "sword"! :gyah:

In Gunslinger Girl the girls althought there are cyborgs they have to go to the toilet, eat etc and generally have all the human needs + fealing so Midori may be a cyborgs too but she has those needs and feelings (proof: Yesterday she told me that one of her favourite songs of Yuki is "Fiction" because is discribes her" - it has the lyric "I am a silent girl" in it and as she said she is too ) :XD:

But the girls in gunslinger girls have to go to the toilette, Mido does not!
She never eats untill you force her to :omgwtf:

Back