ÒK!!! That's It!! Identify Yourself PLZ XD

I remember seeing it somewhere. |D;; I think Zuiyon posted it in my intro topic? :x

Ayashii said:
Chibi-Chibi said:
O.O i think i'm gay since i'm married to my preeeeciiiiiiious woman and my alternative personalty (which happens to be a guy) is in relationship with another guy XD
Uuuuhm....oookay. :)

W...what's QueerOfHEARTS? O.o
Wasn't that ..Kingdom Of Hearts or something?

QueenOfHEARTS is female RPG chara that "my" boyfriend created (and this chara has nothing to do with Kingdom of Hearts >.<)... thats why my alternative personalty likes to look behind her while ignoring the rest of the female world XD

Chibi

Lol chibi! I wrote Queer. dang! Gomen! I understand now. :)

I want a bf too T_T...i'm just to chicken to tell it to who i want :desksweat:

And george, i was wondering who that was in Zu's sig. :ayashii: Ima naruhodo. ;) thanks for clearing that out.

Lol! Did i just miss a picture of Kerahna? :omgwtf:

Edit: Scratch that.

WHAT is wrong with me? O.o I can't even think str8. Sometimes i..well..lack coherence... -__-

I'd say moe as well... but i hate moe <.< (accept if its yaoi moe XD)

Chibi

Ayashii said:
Methinks it means "cute"

No, that's a misconception many people have, otherwise people can say kawaii.
Moe means...hmmm It is something that you want to hug and squeeze and keep but not in a perverted way.... LOL bad description =.=".... But we all wanna hug and squeeze Kerahna don't we?
Basically....it's one of the hardest slang in japanese to translate over english.

Here's something to help.
aa.jpg

I think it's very difficult for us to feel "moe" or at least understand it because we are not japanese and we don't have an anime/manga culture enough strong and enough important in our countries to really understand what MOE iz...
This case is a bit like the word "otaku" ._.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_(slang) wiki's "moe"

And i thought otaku is the homan eing which is so addicted to anime that spends most of his life watching anime almost continuously and when not doing that he goes out and buy them. (a little exagerated but i think that's what it means) There was a romanian anime related magazine named "Otaku Magazine". We didn;t know the whole japanese meaning and when we talked about it to Yoshiki Sakurai (ghost in the shell's... producer i believe) he laughed his @ss off at the name. :XD:

Well there is actually a billion of moe definitions... one of the most easiest is "its something that makes otaku heart make doki-doki" mostly is meant in non perverted way but its not a rule at all.

Moe anime have characters with even bigger eyes than usually and with a lot of of poses that are usually referred to as kawaii but the poses are usually extreme and animators like to exaggerate while using them (otherwise is not moe at all). one of those first but really cute moe anime is AIR TV ... i believe lots of you know this one. Lots of girls is a must (personally i like to call moe and extension of harem anime), guys are rarely called moe. Well most of them in Clannad are moe (especially the blond guy - but he's annoying <.< so he's not a perfect moe XD).

But overall there is no THE definitions - there are some common points but the rest is mostly up to a person itself to explain what moe exactly is - or at least that is a far i managed to understand what moe is -.-;;

Chibi

Back