New Kalafina Official Fanclub "Harmony"

I said part of it, not totally... she could forget a little bit about the strings and try new instruments, new styles (jazz, heavy metal? lol) anything to be new.

I said part of it, not totally...
What I was trying to ask is why are the premises of current anime supposedly less inspiring than the old ones? (@my last post) If she just went with the premises or her guts, I believe she could still totally turn it out (cough Hanako to Anne OST1 cough). For some reason, she just doesn't.
she could forget a little bit about the strings and try new instruments, new styles (jazz, heavy metal? lol) anything to be new.
We'll see how Zaregoto OST turns out - I thought ep1 music was lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
she could forget a little bit about the strings and try new instruments, new styles (jazz, heavy metal? lol) anything to be new.

Can you imagine Kajiura doing heavy metal?!?! :XD:
I don't know if that would be wtf or absolutely amazing :P

Continuing the OT: But are we even actively ~following~ her here? This is a forum for fans by fans. We are talking about her works. Does it make me any less worthy of being here if I'd rather talk about her old stuff here? (And maybe say some shit about new stuff occasionally.)
theres nothing wrong with that, and really, I have no business telling people about posting habits. That long ass post I wrote was pointless

Can you imagine Kajiura doing heavy metal?!?! :XD:
I don't know if that would be wtf or absolutely amazing :P
I think she could do something pretty good if she wanted to. The guitar solos she creates are great, if the try something more heavy than would be awesome. There's also "Mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta " which was pretty good. Hikaru and Keiko voices are the best for this kind of song <3

If I recall correctly, Hikaru in some interview said her favourite music genre was metal, and she is really happy whenever she has to sing something powerful. Her and Keiko are the perfect duo for those songs, and Wakana's backing and some harmonies it could turn out awesome :dote: Well, that in case that Hikaru recovers a bit her voice
Yeah, it'd probably be Mata Kaze ga tsuyokunatta 2.0, but that song is perfection so it's not a real trouble :love:
Also, symphonic metal would the perfect genre for Kala ♥

If I recall correctly, Hikaru in some interview said her favourite music genre was metal, and she is really happy whenever she has to sing something powerful. Her and Keiko are the perfect duo for those songs, and Wakana's backing and some harmonies it could turn out awesome :dote: Well, that in case that Hikaru recovers a bit her voice
Yeah, it'd probably be Mata Kaze ga tsuyokunatta 2.0, but that song is perfection so it's not a real trouble :love:
Also, symphonic metal would the perfect genre for Kala ♥
Yeeeeeeeessssss please happen :plz:. Hikaru & Keiko would sound perfect for it, and Wakana probably wouldn't sound bad either.... I'm not as sure though because her voice lacks the "punch" necessary for metal. I'm sure if she practiced she could sound good (the lead singer for Evanescence, Amy Lee, which I've been obsessed with recently has a somewhat similar voice to Wakana, so it can sound good). I've also been listening to a lot of hard rock/metal lately, so something from Kalafina to fit into that would be nice (other than syncronicity, Mata Kaze, DU, arguably Magia)

Imagine if Kajiura experimented a little bit with the metal genre, it'd be a dream come true :plz:I believe Magia can be classified as Symphonic rock/metal, especially since the guitars in the beginning of the song sound really metalish to me, Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta and destination unknown are the best rockish Kalafina works Kajiura have produced, identify is not my fave out of the bunch but it's still a great addition to rockish Kalafina.

Soooo..just joined the club. It was super easy and it gave me my digital card right away. How cool! The fjc one was a huge process lol

I have a friend that lets me use her address! In return, I take her to kalafina concerts when I can :love:

If you're not lucky and have a Japanese friend you can always use Tenso. I use it for my TeamAyu Fanclub membership (although TeamAyu went global two years ago, but if you want to receive gifts from Ayu you have to have a Japanese address :omgz:).

If someone would be so kind to make some kind of guide on how to register I would consider registering :love: (not really easy to know what to do, when one can't read a word on the website :rain:)

Thank you so much for your suggestion!! I have a Japanese friend, but she always helps me for the live goods!! So I don't want to give her troubles with the registration for the fanclub :(

Back