New FictionJunction album "elemental" and YK Live vol. #11

^ At this stage I'll ship the still-sealed copy of the FJY blu-ray that I received from CD Japan today to amazon.co.jp for a refund, and pick up the FJY blu-ray from amazon.co.jp from CD Japan's offices when I am in Japan in 3 weeks time, and at the same time pay for the shipping from CD Japan to Australia for the bonus DVD which is due to ship in mid-December. (Ending up paying for 2 lots of international shipping and one lot of domestic shipping and paying for a total of one FJY blu-ray after refund, because of the delays).

It will be interesting to know how many CPM members living outside of Japan have succeeded in placing orders for the bonus DVD (it seems to have been more difficult than getting tickets to YK Live shows).

^ The trick seemed to be ordering both from either CD Japan or fromjapan.co.jp (and there were back-orders on the FJY BD this month), and for CD Japan one needed to also forward 1000 yen in payment by 29 October 2014 (not via paypal or credit/debit card either) and send the proofs of purchase back as CD Japan couldn't open the blu-rays and extract the proofs of purchase during the order/shipping process.

It is.

Reflec Beat (リフレクビート?) is a rhythm game from Bemani.
In the game field, there will be 2 lines, where the line at the bottom is the player's. Round markers called "Objects" will come towards the player's line, and the aim of the player is to touch them exactly when they are on the line.

The pack includes Parallel Hearts, Toki no Mukou ni..., Elemental, and Hoshikuzu.

^ its strange they didnt include eternal blue considering the game it was featured in was a Konami one, just like this beat game

Argh, I love Reflec Beat! I'm not a gamer AT ALL and only went into arcades when in Japan because my friends wanted to go, but I did enjoy playing that at least.

Darn, I don't have it on my phone, or can't get it rather. Unless it's the same thing as Reflec Mania, since I have that. But not sure if it would have Japanese songs on it.

Nearly a year late but I have a copy of Elemental now :sohappy:. I've heard most of the tracks before, so I'll just quickly summarize with Gaika is AMAZING, Storytelling is pretty good and I love the English part, Elemental is really nice, Stone Cold is good but ultimately nothing special, Distance is ok but I never really remember it that much, Parallel Hearts is nice, Storm is wonderful and Toki no Mukou Maboroshi no Sora I really like too.

As for the tracks I hadn't heard before actually buying a copy, I'm rather liking them too after an initial listen through the album.

Hitorigoto is awesome (that sax :dote:) and I'm loving the vocals throughout. I reckon I could really get to like this song.

Hitomi no Chikara seems pretty standard ballad material and for some reason the vocals didn't really do it for me on first listen.

Eternal Blue honestly sounds like a prototype version of Heavenly Blue to me, except less awkward and more thought out. This may well make me dislike HB even more as if I wanted something like it I may just listen to this instead.

Nohara is really quite something, though. Vocals are lovely, arrangement is good and overall it's very pleasant to my ears.

Yakusoku I really like. The speed of the song comes across as just right to me, and the vocal delivery is wonderful.

Overall yeah, it was worth buying. Now I just need to buy Everlasting Songs and get Yuuka's albums.

^ Masato Honda was great on sax on Hitorigoto and I was impressed with Rie Akagi's different flute solo on the live version.

Has someone already re-encoded Yuki Kajiura Live Vol#11 to a smaller file size?hehe

It will be interesting to know how many CPM members living outside of Japan have succeeded in placing orders for the bonus DVD (it seems to have been more difficult than getting tickets to YK Live shows).
There are ways. Deputy services you can engage. You'll have to pay them commission but it gets the job done. You will also have to send the relevant forms over but it's not expensive.

^I pre-ordered them so I had no problems. :)

They gave ample time for us to send it in too.

^ I pre-ordered the YK Live vol. #11 BD and 3 days after receiving it ordered the FJY BD. If the FJY BD hadn't been on back-order I would have been fine.

PS, it would be interesting to know how many copies of the FJY BD had sold up until the release of the YK Live vol. #11 BD, how many copies of the YK Live vol. #11 BD sold up until the deadline for the bonus DVD, and how many extra copies of the FJY BD were sold after the release of the YK Live vol. #11 BD and before the deadline for the bonus DVD.

Last edited:
^ It is supposed to be shipping in mid-December.

I have only just listened to the FJY YK Live vol. #11 BD's in the last 2 days... enjoyed it so far.

Back