MUSIC ENERGY 2012

Oh, great setlist! I wanna listen to Kaori's Hajimari no Kioku <3

Thanks for the report, aero!

I keep reading until the end because I want to see aero's comment on Kala's performance, but upon the time I read about Anna Santos, I remembered that Sony banned Kalafina's performance to get streamed. Stupid me. :XD: :blood:

^Actually, many people who were watching didn't know that, and got surprised as it all just ended after Yuuka's performance. All we got was a rainbow pic with a "thank you" :XD: Damn you, Sony!! :stupidtable:

@Zoa: yes, of course.

Awesome to hear it got recorded.

I personally really enjoyed it, though it was shorter than I expected. Virtually all the singers were very solid. Asuka impressed me by sounding much better than she does in Everlasting Song; most of the other girls I expected to have weak idol voices, but they all held their own well. About the only performances I didn't enjoy were Anna Santos', since she apparently has a tendency to shout through everything, and Yuuka's Sayonara, which I found utterly boring, lol. The mixing restored my faith in Ohira - imo it was better than the DVDs, bringing out the instrumentals much more without overwhelming the vocals.

I'll write a report later on The Kalafina and Angel Gate portion.

But just to let you know, I think Keiko was having wild ideas of increasing her harem, because when Kalafina called everyone out to stage to line up for the end, she looked left and right and said, "Ooh, so many types!" (using a word that implied, types of women). And Wakana just laughed nervously (you could almost see the sweatdrop). Then later when everyone introduced themself, and Ogawa (I think it's Ogawa.. the one in blue) said, "I'm the oldest here", Keiko stepped out and looked at her and said (without the mike although I could see her mouth moving), "Kawaiiiii". And Kaori had a face like, -_-;; what are you doing Keiko.

My friend and I had a good laugh about that.

I noticed Kalafina are a lot more relaxed here. I think they don't feel the pressure of a one-man live, and can be more playful. Even Hikaru had a good line. I'll write that later in the report ;)

^
Keiko, always so AWSM like that. I just find it hilarious that her FJC family members were the ones who were going "Err... :desksweat: " at her behavior; understandable since they're arguably the closest to her and most familiar with her personality. Usual stage positioning aside, I guess it was a bit too bad for Keiko that she was sandwiched between Hikaru and Wakana (and Kalafina were further nested between Yuuka and Kaori) for the final bow and didn't get to hold hands with any new girl. Or maybe that was part of Hikaru and Wakana's plan. :psst:

Re:

@nomakegirl
A report would be very appreciated :bow: And that Keiko bit...priceless :XD:

Keiri said:
Usual stage positioning aside, I guess it was a bit too bad for Keiko that she was sandwiched between Hikaru and Wakana (and Kalafina were further nested between Yuuka and Kaori) for the final bow and didn't get to hold hands with any new girl. Or maybe that was part of Hikaru and Wakana's plan. :psst:

I'm just waiting for the day we get footage of Hikaru and Wakana physically holding Keiko back so she doesn't run after the pretty female co-performers :XD:

Re:

Keiri said:
^
Usual stage positioning aside, I guess it was a bit too bad for Keiko that she was sandwiched between Hikaru and Wakana (and Kalafina were further nested between Yuuka and Kaori) for the final bow and didn't get to hold hands with any new girl. Or maybe that was part of Hikaru and Wakana's plan. :psst:

Probably all FC members are under orders to keep Keiko neutralized so that there won't be any public scandals... :ayashii:

In other news, they were selling tickets yesterday at the gate, so it might be possible that they will also sell a few tickets for the 3 KY days. Anyone who wants to go but doesn't have a ticket should stop by and give it a try.

what happened? where's calling ??? by the way thanks for the post :sohappy: wishing for calling heheh :shy:

Kaori sang well. She looked good, alone on the stage. They got the sound nailed down pretty well too it seems! :D

But guys... 4:10 - 4:16 WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE BASS!? :XD:

Cerise said:
Oh, heavens, Keiko :XD: Seems the FJC girls aren't enough for her :ohoho:

Is she trying to tell us something... or has she already told us? :psst:

Back