MUSIC ENERGY 2012

Thanks for sharing the official site!

And FRONT BAND MEMBERS!!!! :hero: :TdT:

Re:

Keiri said:
Thanks for sharing the official site!

And FRONT BAND MEMBERS!!!! :hero: :TdT:

Oh, the support musicians we all know so well. This would be worth seeing. Wonder if we'll be able to, somehow. :TdT:

Maybe Kajiura will appear as well, looking at most of the performers are singers that once have worked with her.. And her front band member is used as well... Chance of getting a collaboration increased! :stars: Although we most likely won't be able to watch it at all :spotlight:

^Kajiura might show up in the audience. A rare opportunity for her to fangirl not only towards Kala, but almost every girl she had in FJ :ohoho: And Korenaga's flu can't last for four months! He'll be fine for sure :goodjob:

^ That'd make it all the more interesting if there's a DVD... :ayashii:

Oh! Somehow I thought it was next month, not in August. Skim-reading Niney :imdead:

Re:

Cerise said:
^ :waii:

Maybe they'll even sing background vocals for Haruna if she performs Sora wa Takaku :ayashii:

Ah, a collaboration between Keiko and Haruna on Sora wa Takaku will be so :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

And Keiko will outdone Haruna and Kajiura finally made an arrangement for that song and uses Keiko as main vocal

Asuka but no Yuriko? It would be better if they had all members of FJ together :uh..:

^
Then the concert will become FJ Live + lots of guest vocalist! XDD
Its good Asuka is back (though I don't like her on her own in everlasting song, way better in four part with FJ girls)

:omg: my friends might go since 3 of them are studying abroad at the same school and will be arriving the 21st of august! i'll have them make a report if they do end up going :sohappy:

^ The seating capacity is very limited (1038 seats). I have asked my travel agent to try for a ticket but don't fancy my chances.

^ that little? wow :uh..: they should make the event bigger haha

but i think they'll snag a ticket. they have friends that live in japan and it's easy to go to lawson to purchase one! it's so easy to purchase tickets in japan, unlike here in america :XD:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Asuka but no Yuriko? It would be better if they had all members of FJ together :uh..:
I guess this is a gray area. This event is produced by Space Craft and everyone who is participating is attached to Space Craft as individual members. FictionJunction is under Space Craft and every member in FictionJunction is attached to Space Craft except for Yuriko it seems? Does anyone know which management Yuriko is under? Perhaps this (apart from a lot of other possible legit reasons) could be why Yuriko isn't performing as a solo artist in this event? FictionJunction performing is a different case though.

Re:

mf4361 said:
Its good Asuka is back (though I don't like her on her own in everlasting song, way better in four part with FJ girls)

She's not back XD Now she is Aira Yuuki, and I don't really think she's gonna sing FJ. Would be great, though.

Keiri said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
I guess this is a gray area. This event is produced by Space Craft and everyone who is participating is attached to Space Craft as individual members. FictionJunction is under Space Craft and every member in FictionJunction is attached to Space Craft except for Yuriko it seems? Does anyone know which management Yuriko is under? Perhaps this (apart from a lot of other possible legit reasons) could be why Yuriko isn't performing as a solo artist in this event? FictionJunction performing is a different case though.

But does Yuriko have material for performing? I know she had those KAiiDA singles, but I don't think that made her "popular" enough, if you get what I mean. Besides, I've always thought of her as someone who doesn't care to be in the spotlights. She does her backgrounds, appears with FJ and seems to be fine with that.

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
Alphard Sokaina said:

Yuriko is not under any management, and especially not under Space Craft it seems. Space Craft only listed Kalafina, Keiko, Kaori, Hikaru, Wakana, Yuuka, and Yuuki Aira in their artist list.
http://spacecraft.co.jp/home.html

And as Keiri said, FictionJunction is different case...and this is obviously why Yuriko isn't performing as a solo in this event.

But neither are Yuuki Aira(Lantis) and Uura Saeka/Cherie(Universal) for example, and yet they're participating. To second ritardando, I think it has more to do with Yuriko not being under Space Craft management as an individual member since this event is specially produced by Space Craft.

Back