MUSIC ENERGY 2012

Yeah, looking at how this event is organized by Space Craft and Space Craft artists only performing, I think that's why Yuriko isn't performing as a solo in this live. It would be different if they list Yuriko as one of the artist/singer under their management.

I wounder which songs they will perform. Well, Kaori is finally going to sing her own songs live, right? No FJ songs this time.

Is there any chance of a DVD?

Usually Kaori sings mix of FJ songs, her own songs and random songs. DVD qould be hard, I think. Considering that every one of them are under different record label.

Although I do wish for collaboration, I think that Kala with their songs, Yuuka with her own songs (seeing she already has her own album now), and Kaori will sing her own song too. Because if Kaori sings her FJ songs, most of her songs need back-up vocal (most likely Keiko) and they should just invite FJ if they do that...Although another KaorixKeiko moment is totally :shy: :shy: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Although I do wish for collaboration, I think that Kala with their songs, Yuuka with her own songs (seeing she already has her own album now), and Kaori will sing her own song too.
+1!! ^^

thanks to tsuba http://spacecraft.co.jp/music_energy_2012/

MUSIC ENERGY 2012
【カタカナ】ミュージック エナジー ニセンジュウニ
新国立劇場 中劇場
2012年 8月30日(木)
18:15開場 19:00開演
全席指定 ¥6,300(税込)
* 未就学児童入場不可

【SUPPORT MEMBER】 
 是永巧一(Guitar)、佐藤強一(Drums)、高橋“Jr.”知治(Bass)、
 今野均(Violin)、櫻田泰啓(Keyboards)、大平佳男(Manipulator)
【主  催】:スペースクラフトグループ/キョードー東京
【企画制作】:スペースクラフトプロデュース
【企画協力】:フジテレビクリエイティブ事業局
【協力】:SMEレコーズ、フライングドッグ、GIZA、ランティス、TNX、ティームエンタテインメント

◎ アーティストHP先行 2012年5月19日(土)~
◎ 一般発売日 2012年7月21日(土)10:00〜   

The special pre-sale "from the artist HP" has started. Thinking if I want to spend another 6K yen for this one...

Another thread had this posted:
MUSIC ENERGY 2012

August 30, 2012 (Thursday)
Theater in the New National Theatre @
Doors open at 18:15
19:00

I hope to be able to attend.

Re: Re:

aero.senpai said:
mf4361 said:
Its good Asuka is back (though I don't like her on her own in everlasting song, way better in four part with FJ girls)

She's not back XD Now she is Aira Yuuki, and I don't really think she's gonna sing FJ. Would be great, though.

I have never read anywhere (including on her my space account) that Aira Yuuki is in fact Kato Asuka. For me, they are two different person. But I could be wrong.

^Actually, you just have to see and hear her to confirm. Search for some pics and listen to some songs. But there is thread talking about this in the Otakuland, iirc. Give it a search.

this event is so close to YK live vol 9 :desksweat:

i thope they have time to rest :touched:

Set list

Haruna Luna
1. Binetsu no Tsuki
2. Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau

Yuuki Aira
3. Kioku no Kusari
4. Kanashimi wa Dare no Negai Demo nai

Ogawa Mana
5. Mecha Motetai!
6. MAP ~Mirai no Chizu~

Oda Kaori
7. Hajimari no Kioku
8. Calling

Uura Saeka (AKA Cherie)
9. Sha la la -AYAKASHI NIGHT-
10. Kajitsu

Anna Santos
11. ∞Changing∞
12. BON VOYAGE!

Nanri Yuuka
13. LIVE ON!
14. SAYONARA
15. kiseki

Kalafina
16. Manten
17. moonfesta
18. to the beginning

19. angel gate

Source

^
Yeah, basically mini FJC performance right there. Yuuka + Kaori + Kalafina + the other singers. :TdT:

^lol, all the Yuki girls (except Yuriko), even the girl who changed her name... :plot:

Keiri said:
19. angel gate
Who sang angel gate? Kalafina or all the singers?

Re:

Keiri said:
Set list

Haruna Luna
1. Binetsu no Tsuki
2. Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau

That was the time when I was worrying about anything going wrong, because nothing was being shown. But then a video of two guys setting up a tent started to show and I was relieved :XD:

Keiri said:
Yuuki Aira
3. Kioku no Kusari
4. Kanashimi wa Dare no Negai Demo nai

Asuka's first song was really boring, as it was a slow ballad and nearly didn't move at all while singing it. But she turned that around for the second song, and put some soul in it! I liked that. And I recall that her voice sounded different from one song to another, and it didn't remind of everlasting song at all. Even her speaking voice sounded different...or am I crazy? :XD:

Keiri said:
Ogawa Mana
5. Mecha Motetai!
6. MAP ~Mirai no Chizu~

And then comes this idol girl singing and dancing, and I'm like "oh my, here we go" XD But, to my surprise she sang very well, and her second song was a nice ballad.

Keiri said:
Oda Kaori
7. Hajimari no Kioku
8. Calling

Yay! Fanboying time! lol Hajimari no Kioku was very good, with only the expected "straining" you would expect from a live singing, but I didn't heard any off-key. She had some weak moments in Calling, just like that video from Jimang's concert. But she still did great, and nothing better than having a band that knows the song already XD Korenaga did some great solos, altough with a "weird" ending for the main one, where he played a phrase and let it ring for a bit of a while without solving it.

Keiri said:
Uura Saeka (AKA Cherie)
9. Sha la la -AYAKASHI NIGHT-
10. Kajitsu

Everyone sang well and Saeka wasn't exception. She delivered a powerful singing in her first song, but I didn't pay attention to the second XD Maybe Kaori's performance blew me away and I couldn't come back XD After finishing introducing herself ot the audience, she told them to "enojy to death" lol

Keiri said:
Anna Santos
11. ∞Changing∞
12. BON VOYAGE!

As I was blazing away to whatever, I kept paying not much attention XD To me, she sang pretty well, but niney said she was screaming like 75% of the time XD But she didn't go off. She invited the audience to stand up for her last song, which was a theme from One Piece, but it seems the audience wasn't up for too much rockin XD

Keiri said:
Nanri Yuuka
13. LIVE ON!
14. SAYONARA
15. kiseki

I payed a little more attention to Yuuka, but just a bit XD Live On! went pretty well, and Sayonara too. I never heard the song, so i was surprised to see her singing those hihg falsettos - and I only caught her going off on them one time. Then she invited the audience to stand up and wave their arms to Kiseki, but the result was the same Anna Santos got as I didn't feel the audience really doing that. Or maybe it was just me XD But her MC featured a funny Yuuka moment, as it follows:

Yuuka: "Excuse-me while I drink a bit of water"
*turns around but finds no water
"Eh? There's no water"
*everyone laughs (me included lol) as she keeps looking around to find some water, but it's Korenaga who saves the day by giving his water to her. Niney's hero :goodjob: :XD:

Keiri said:
Kalafina
16. Manten
17. moonfesta
18. to the beginning

19. angel gate

And so it was over for us, poor internet wiewers. We plagued Sony a bit and went off. I would just really trade moonfesta for anything, most probably sprinter. But I didn't get to watch as it was, so screw it :XD:

And I wish we got to see that angel gate :TdT: What a good surprise it was to the attendants.

Back