新国立劇場 中劇場
2012年 8月30日(木)
18:15開場 19:00開演
全席指定 ¥6,300(税込)
※未就学児童入場不可

【出 演】Kalafina、南里侑香、宇浦冴香、結城アイラ、
小川真奈、サントス・アンナ、織田かおり、春奈るな

一般発売日 2012年 7月21日(土)10:00~

4月26日(木)に『MUSIC ENERGY 2012』オフィシャルHPがオープンします!!
詳しくはそちらをチェックしてください!
------------------------------------------------
Space Craft Group Produce Music Event "MUSIC ENERGY 2012" will be held on Aug 30,just one day before Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.9.

Artist:Kalafina,Yuuka Nanri,Saeka Uura,Aira Yuuki,
Mana Ogawa,Santos Anna,Kaori Oda,Runa Haruna

The official HP of "MUSIC ENERGY 2012"will be open to the public on Apr 26.

OH!! Quite a number of Kajiura family members participating (Guess it's no surprise since it's Space Craft)! Awesome! :dote:

Thanks for the news, elcazador! :bow:

Music Energy..

It means, Kalafina just invented a way to covert their music into energy :glasses:

Aww, Kaori, Yuuka and Kalafina :)

I hope for a collaboration between all of them, if that's possible. It's just me or Kala is the most famous one between all of Space Craft artist? No wonder they made a crazy schedule for Kalafina.

Re:

ritardando said:
Aww, Kaori, Yuuka and Kalafina :)

I hope for a collaboration between all of them, if that's possible. It's just me or Kala is the most famous one between all of Space Craft artist? No wonder they made a crazy schedule for Kalafina.

I guess they are, indeed. And how I wish I could to Japan in that weekend...This followed by vol.#9 would be just great :nosebleed: Even better if I could see vol.#9's three days! The ultimate weekend :XD:

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
Music Energy..
It means, Kalafina just invented a way to covert their music into energy :glasses:
Special_K might be interested. :plot:
Kalafina, Yuuka, Kaori, Yuuki "FJA" Aira... That sounds like a set. :stars: And that being the day before YK Live "Special" Vol 9 is even more intriguing (take a guess what my idea of a special YK live would be :shy: :plot: ).

Who is "Aira Yuuki"? :confu: Is she Sound Horizon's Yuuki? (I googled this name and found no connection with Sanhora.) BTW... they also have Runa Haruna on the list.... :plot: ...

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Who is "Aira Yuuki"? :confu: Is she Sound Horizon's Yuuki? (I googled this name and found no connection with Sanhora.) BTW... they also have Runa Haruna on the list.... :plot: ...

Asuka Kato, ex FictionJunction.

i hope they'll perform :tea:

not just interviews, introductions, etc.

i've listened to aira yuuki's songs before BUT... :uh..:
only like her colorless wind b-side song :knife:

No Yuriko :TdT:

Wonder if Kala+Yuuka+Kaori will sing together, though? :confu:

^ :waii:

Maybe they'll even sing background vocals for Haruna if she performs Sora wa Takaku :ayashii:

Yuuki Aira is Asuka so if they'll have a collaboration, I think they'll sing angel gate or everlasting song..

Poor me....Orz... So she's Asuka. Ok...the collaberation of Everlasting Song with the original singers would be great... :ayashii: .

Back