Madoka Magica movies

If Magia4 is the ending, what's Luminous? · ·

SOUNDTRACK CD NOW!!! :voodoo:

There were streams of the Rebuild of Evangelion movies, so I'm pretty sure something as big as Madoka will be uploaded online sooner or later. :sohappy:

Re:

Thanks Kowz!

If you prefer Decretum, you might be a bit disappointed, although the new soundtrack is just as amazing.

As good as Decretum? I am really looking forward to hearing that. And Kalafina's Creden's Justitiam (Mirai?)...:dote:

Kazado said:

Isn't Luminous the OP? :confu:

Will be a soundtrack from Madoka’s movies and when? I adore all kinds of music
from Kajiura-san! :dote: :plz:
Every time I am looking forward for the new soundtrack :gimmeh:

Re: Re:

I don't want wait until movie 3 to get the new tracks...

CruelAngel said:
Kazado said:

Isn't Luminous the OP? :confu:
Kowz said:
Luminous was used in the opening animation.
Then, for 2nd movie, Hikari Furu is the OP? And Magia as ED again?

Am gonna watch the movie since the new songs are kind a very inviting.

Then, for 2nd movie, Hikari Furu is the OP? And Magia as ED again?

I don't think Magia would fit the end of the second movie. The second movie will either use the same opening from the first one or simply not have an opening.

SOUNDTRACK CD NOW!!!

Yeah, right. Movie BD bundle is the best bet, as always. Don't forget what label we're talking. :bloodlust:

two for Conturbatio(the Sayaka theme); one of those is a vocal version and played during the Sayaka vs Elsa Maria. It sounds something like an aria -like one from opera-makes the scene even more tragic. It is so heart breaking.

Aha! Not Kalafina's Decretum we may be getting, but at least a vocal Decretum? :stars: :sohappy: :sohappy:

But I don't get it: are 4channers reviewing both movies already, or does the Elsa Maria fight happen in the first one? :confu: I assumed The Beginning Story wouldn't cover the anime timeline events that far.

^I do love Decretum (and Conturbatio) so a Kalafina version would be awesome, but I doubt that would happen.

Not only would it be awesome, but part of the reason I wanted it was that IMHO Decretum melody would fit Kalafina's style to a T. I can even imagine how it would sound, without changing the structure much. :ayashii:
Mirai, on the other hand, will likely have expanded melody in comparison to the original, just like Manten did. :plot:

But I don't get it: are 4channers reviewing both movies already, or does the Elsa Maria fight happen in the first one? :confu: I assumed The Beginning Story wouldn't cover the anime timeline events that far.

First movie ends when Sayaka becomes a witch.

Nick Hunter said:

I'd heard that the first movie covers the first 8 episodes. But don't take my word for it. EDIT: Okay, ninja'd by Kowz, haha

Nick Hunter said:
Not only would it be awesome, but part of the reason I wanted it was that IMHO Decretum melody would fit Kalafina's style to a T. I can even imagine how it would sound, without changing the structure much.

That's interesting, Decretum is one song where I have trouble imagining a Kalafina remake. Or maybe I'm just lacking in imagination :spotlight: . Regardless, it would be really interesting to hear a Decretum cover.

@Nick: yeah, it seemed they did expand on it a little, but I still like it. I was a little surprised at the beginning, but Yuki kept pretty true to the original. :dote:

I'm excited to see these movies! I'm hearing so many good things! :dote:

It's unfortunate that I cannot make it down to NYC to see the premiere here. :uh..: Hopefully, it'll be streamed at some point.

I wonder if it'll make its way to some anime-watching sites? :confu:

(Also, Cruel Angel I LOVE YOUR SIG! :ohoho: )

Back