Madoka Magica movies

^ thanks~ The song's alright, their voices are nice I guess :shy: And their PV is more interesting than Kalafina's...

(offtopic: where did the kitty go, george?! :omg: Ah well, your new avvie is actually quite endearing :XD: despite the scary glowing eyes and sad face :XD: ...is that your dog?)

No its a dog I saw when returning home a few weeks ago. The sad face is because it has this collar thing to prevent it from chewing its wounds, and the glowing eyes are because of my phone's flash. I found the pic quite funny and that's why I choosed it for avatar

Yes I think their songs have improved since they debuted, the b-sides are more offordable too ("Friends" is nice)

Liana_Ilia said:
It seems there is going to be more Madoka after the movies! Oh if Yuki is brought on to do the music again, I will be happy. :dote: It seems she was glad to compose for the movies, even if it was just a few songs. I want to know more now. heh

Edit: More info here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-16/new-madoka-magica-show-considered-after-3rd-film

In Sports Hochi, Urobuchi said that the third film's story coincidentally matches the lyrics to Kalafina's television ending theme song "Magia," if one examines them carefully.

...ehhhhhhh? :ayashii: :ayashii:

Oh, and 2nd Madoka Magica Film Ranks #2 With US$2.18 Million

Decretum - vocal version by Yuri Kasahara
New song with Yuri Kasahara used when Sakaya turns into a witch
New song with Hanae Tomaru used in a new scene
New song with Tokyo Konsei used during Madoka and Homura's good bye.

Sis Puella Magica got 4 instrumental arrangements (one was with strings, one was piano, and i forgot the other 2).

And more stuff~

Oh, and some of the original soundtrack was really badly implemented. They really should hire a different music director.

Oh these are some great new tracks, especially the Hanae one, since she didnt got to sing any in the anime soundtrack.

I am happy about the arrangements of sis puella magica since it was really boring having the exact same music playing in so many scenes ^^

Is the Tokyo Konsei track similar style-wise to the ones that were on the soundtrack (Surgam identidem, Nux Walpurgis) or of different style? Also is the Kasahara song solo or along with Tokyo Konsei ?

Sorry for the questions, but Im curious. :XD:

btw can you check out the F/Z lyrics I have posted to tell me your opinion ?

Wow, now MadoMagi features all three (Eri, Hanae, Yuri) just like Fate/Zero :ayashii: :sohappy:

Can't wait to see the movies and hear the new tracks :touched:

I'm not an anime fan.
I just want to hear new music from maestro Yuki :plz:

Re:

Kowz said:
Decretum - vocal version by Yuri Kasahara

I think my heart stopped for a moment when I read that, that's how awesome it sounds right now. Very much looking forward to the Hanae and Tokyo Konsei tracks too. I really wasn't expecting them to bother much with new music for the first two movies, so all these new tracks are an awesome surprise. Well, it sounds like the investment is paying off very well :ayashii: I'm just waiting for them to announce how they're planning to release the soundtracks and cry while hugging my wallet in response....

I think my heart stopped for a moment when I read that, that's how awesome it sounds right now.

q-f-t-quoted-for-truth-77738447.jpg

Re:

Thank you, Kowz, I'm green with envy now. SOUNDTRACK CD NOW! :stupidtable: Announcement at least :\ Ok, DVD releases? :'(

Kowz said:
Oh, and some of the original soundtrack was really badly implemented. They really should hire a different music director.
Nothing new... zzz.

Is the Tokyo Konsei track similar style-wise to the ones that were on the soundtrack (Surgam identidem, Nux Walpurgis) or of different style? Also is the Kasahara song solo or along with Tokyo Konsei ?

It's not a dark song, it's more like the unreleased Wakana/Tokyo Konsei track from one of the Shin Hokuto no Ken movies.

I think my heart stopped for a moment when I read that, that's how awesome it sounds right now.

It's really emotional. I'm sure you'll love it.

Nothing new... zzz.

I think it was worse this time.

-Replaced Nux Walpurgis with Surgam Identidem.
-Used Decretum in a really casual conversation
-Reused decretum when Madoka makes her wish, and the main part looped like 4 times.
-And other stuff that i forgot. hueheuhue

Anyways, Gertrud's minions, Charlotte and Elly got new music.
-The Anthonys got a string piece.
-Charlotte got the YETTE chans for when she fights Mami, and e. guitar and strings for her battle with Homu.
-Elly got a really fancy theme.

Is there a rocket launch on the mountain behind them in the Korea one ? :XD: Also where is the Italian one ?

omg so much money for a film strip, there are crazy :ohoho:

A dedicated fandom is one big purse. I read that Lauren Faust (the creator of My Little Pony FiM) auctioned several sketches to help Japan last year - and gathered over $15000. :ohoho: :sparkleguy:

The posters are nice. Make me wish for a TV series where the girls travel and fight demons around the world :hero: :XD:

Re:

george1234 said:
Is there a rocket launch on the mountain behind them in the Korea one ? :XD: Also where is the Italian one ?

omg so much money for a film strip, there are crazy :ohoho:
No, it's Seoul Tower on Namsan mountain....:XD: (but it that pic, it really looks like a rocket launch...lol.)

According to Kowz's post.....OST cd please..... :cry: :cry: :cry: I found that the way these songs used in the movie must sound so terrible.... :uh..: .

Back