Live Events section

^ It's probably just an Apache re-writing rule changed, XenForo shouldn't be touching the main site at all.

apache what ? :confu:

all pics are still into the server so maybe the folder permissions somehow changed.

I am not going to delete and upload again untill Sudrien replies on the other thread

Im sure that it hasnt, since after the single release the group stopped acctivity, and its only the recent years that YK and Chiaki started performing/covering their See-Saw songs again

I hope that performance gets recorded. I'm also diying to listen to Seijaku wa Headphone no Naka live :love:

If the logs are correct, their last live as See-Saw was in 2003 http://canta-per-me.net/live-events/2003-2004/

^ Sorry, the live events list includes See-Saw, the set lists are only from YK Live vol. #1 onwards.

I don't have access to a scanner but could check things manually or photocopy the pages for someone else to check.

You can alternatively take good pics with your phone, but make sure the letters and kanji are visible

So it includes or not see-saw ? :confu:

^ It lists concert dates and places but not set lists for See-Saw (and FJY) concerts before YK Live vol. #1.

Could we include both the event logo and the Kalafina / YK logos as appropriate? FJC logo for FictionJunction Club member only events as well...

^ We dont add performances of other artists in non-kajiura/Kalafina events or we would have to add thousands of more setlists just for 2-3 songs on each.

Setlist for Kalafina Live Tour Consolation House Ver @ Niigata Lots 2013/07/28 (canta-per-me.net/live-events/2013-consolation-tour-house-10)

01. oblivious
02. consolation

MC#1

03. moonfesta
04. Door
05. magnolia
06. Magia

MC#2

07. Kiichigo no Shigemi ni
08. Hanataba
09. storia

MC#3