Kalafina's new single ~Kimi no Gin no Niwa~

^ The second item is a coaster from Toranoana.

■ゲーマーズ全店(ぷちげまは除く)・・・Kalafina絵柄B&アニメ盤ジャケットイラスト両面B3ポスター
Gamers, all stores except Puchi (Petit?) Gamers
Kalafina Pic B and Anime version jacket illustration double sided B3 poster
■とらのあな全店(秋葉原店A除く)・・・Kalafina絵柄D&アニメ盤ジャケットイラスト両面コースター
Toranoana, all stores except the Akihabara A store (B store is fine)
Kalafina Pic D and Anime version jacket illustration double sided coaster

Nico event starts in less than 20 minutes. I think it's region locked though, and I think a premium membership is needed. :uh..:

Edit~ Apparently, the song is surprisingly upbeat.

^ omg where did you found that :omg:

thanks anyway :XD: I will hear only the first 40 secs as for sample.

Hm I LOVE the arrangement :nosebleed: :nosebleed: but the melody is almost the same as yane no mukou ni's, wtf :uh..:

I ended up listening to 1:30 of the song :XD:

I think I will love it, considering I havent listen to yane lots of times like some others.

george1234: Seems someone in Japan decided to record audio only of the new Madoka movie, so I skipped to the end of the file hoping for the credits to be there.

~accordion yay~

Could you please upload to somewhere else??!!....Mega just won't work for me :plz: :plz:

Kowz thanks a lot!!!!!

OMG this is love at first sight

accordion, this is perfect for me!!! :blood:

omg wow i am so surprised. definitely a step up from that hallelujah :blood: definitely preordering this!

VIOLIN IS BACK!!!! and with more accordion and cello :XD: :love: the intro really surprised me

oh wow. it's really happy/bright and cute... although it's definitely more like "kalafina" than alleluia was :love: :sohappy: some parts in the chorus(?) remind me faintly of natsu no ringo... and i agree with george, parts of it also sounds rather similar to yane no mukou ni. dat bell and strings/pizzacato at the end :XD: i like this more than their last single (even though i was hoping for a more dramatic song, which we weren't gonna get since this is the finale to madoka :TdT: oh well :dote: )

.... oh! the bells reminds me of.... a chapel. this sounds like a happy wedding ending to me now; cannot unhear :blood: but seriously, thanks so much moontreesta!! :bow:

Wow! Thanks so much! I love it. At first I wasn't so sure, then I really like Hikaru's voice here. She sounds so different, and Wakana is awesome. It's like a cross between Yane no Mukou ni and Natsu no Ringo for me. I love the violin, I can't wait to hear it more clearly! I was one of the ones who really liked Alleluia, but this is a step up, as nimsaj said. I can't wait for this single! (Wish the dresses were a bit better, but as long as the music is good, I am good :dote: )

I listened to 2 minutes of it as a preview--will listen to the rest when my CD arrives. Definitely one of the better "festive" songs. I agree with Liana that Hikaru sounds different, especially compared to how she sings recent songs, but it's not a bad thing.

Re:

Kowz said:
Nico event starts in less than 20 minutes. I think it's region locked though, and I think a premium membership is needed. :uh..:
You gave me quite a scare. The nico studio live is tonight in around 10 hours as of writing. Reminder for non premium members to reserve a timeshift so that you can watch a replay of it. Non premium members are bound to be kicked out of a stream that is popular.

The nico event yesterday was a different one.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS SONG IS SO GOOD BEST KALAFINA SONG OF THE YEAR SINCE CONSOLATION :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

And finally, some Hikaru after so long, and well worth the wait! The strings, the melody, the vocals, the arrangement, everything is just...perfect. And is that ACCORDION? LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

It sounds very festive, like a Japanese Christmas song, but what's not to love about this song? So much eargasm...

Scratch that. It's like the happy ending to a fairytale. :nosebleed:

Re: Re:

Hatouchan said:
Kowz said:
You gave me quite a scare. The nico studio live is tonight in around 10 hours as of writing. Reminder for non premium members to reserve a timeshift so that you can watch a replay of it. Non premium members are bound to be kicked out of a stream that is popular.

The nico event yesterday was a different one.

Oh wow, I dun goofed. Sorry :sparkleguy:

I was checking a different countdown from a Madoka fan site.

@ IB: when I said that I was comparing the notes in Hikaru's first few words with "kitto", "sonna" of Wakana in the 4th stanza http://canta-per-me.net/lyrics/yane-no-mukou-ni/

@people: I think its unfair to say that you missed Hikaru just because she didnt appear in a single single which had less than a month distance from the next one while there are so many singles Keiko didnt got to be in, or got to sing just as much Hikaru did in alleluia. I think Keiko deserved 1 song to herself for once. It seems the people complain for Keiko not getting enough lead songs but deep down they have accepted her chorus-only role, judging by the reactions for alleluia.

^it's more like the tune of alleluia that's the reason for that reaction, not keiko's singing itself. although she did sing in her higher "happy" tone, and not the dark and mysterious one that makes her that much more attractive. personally, i'd wish for her to get a main vocal in songs more like tetotetometome, but because she has to move up in the register for her leads she loses that elusive quality, which is why i prefer her work (so far) as a harmonizer or in a stanza like in lirica or magia

Back