Kalafina's new single ~Kimi no Gin no Niwa~

The official twitter account for madoka has confirmed it. Our first peek at misterioso should come tonight in the form of a new CM during the 11. 30pm JST rebroadcast.

^No, there's another CM that had Misterioso. Madoka's official twitter mentioned it. Kajiura mentioned it. 2ch mentioned it. Apparently different stations had different CMs being shown. We just have to wait a bit more for someone to upload it or for the official site.

So far 2ch said it's a bright song, like we'd already known. Though one anon compared it to TTB :uh..:

ohmy :I

but thanks for putting up this CM, hatouchan and kowz! i hope the other one will be up soon. (i always get excited when i see the homu/mami gunfight lol :stars: )

hikaru get gypped as to focus/center of the pics :TdT:

wakana's collar reminds me of sailor fuku :XD: i like her hair here, and hikaru's dress and hair... keiko - i'm torn on her hairstyle (curly again??? :TdT:) but i think i like her dress the most. kinda wish they'd stop using ankle boots though

so it's confirmed -- we have a PV to look forward to... :ohoho: :stars: i'm getting sprinter vibes...

amg the girls look absolutely lovely (including Homura) :shy:
I-I didn't expect to love all of the covers, now I wish I had enough money to purchase every edition :cry:

And just when I thought they had finally gotten normal costume designers and hairstylists.... :TdT: :uh..:

Keiko in LE B looks like she just wrapped her hand in hospital cast. And her hair.... :knife: ...

Hikaru's hairstyle looks kinda weird....

Wakana is the only one that looks decent.

And all of them look really plump in those costumes... :ayashii:

The anime edition was the nicest in my opinion.

Considering it's a ballad I was expecting something brighter. I like them. Wakana looks best, imo.

As for the covers, 2 > 1 > 3

What's with Keiko and horrible hair ornament.

Wakana's super hawt in the first picture.

Poor Hikaru got so little attention in all the pictures.

as for the dresses : Hikaru > Wakana > Keiko.

I miss corsets. It used to be Kalafina's trademark until their to the beginning single.

Back