Kalafina's new single ~Kimi no Gin no Niwa~

^ Yes. Around 19 days and 1 hour.
It's on 2013/10/26(SAT) at 10pm JST.

Like Hikarifuru, it's on the first night of the movie screening.

They look...weird a bit :XD:
Im just not used to this style for them. I like straight hairs better.
And for dresses....yeah, I like corsets more for them.
Pictures do look nice, but it stands out a bit for Kalafina.

Re:

HimeWakana said:
I really like these covers! :dote: :dote: Vintage style really fits to them!

Right i like this Victorian style..... but doesn't look like a ballad song, this is more darker :knife:

Like I said in the Mezamashi live thread, our first look (listen?) at misterioso might come tomorrow morning from Mezamashi live footage since that darn CM still isn't uploaded yet.

It hypes both a new song and a surprise song (connect collab)
明日放送のKalafinaさんのライブは、新曲とサプライズ曲があるみたい!そして画像はもう少し待ってね♪

Edit: wait. I'm operating on the thought that Alleluia is an old song now. ><
So maybe no connect?

Wow... I don't know if I really like these dresses. I agree they do look weird. Maybe it's the lighting, I don't know. I think I like the LE A one the best, but a ladder? Really? It's like they just left that there after setting up the rest of the place. I think I will just get the LE A after all.

:uh..: riiiiiiiight, kimi no gin no niwa = your silver garden ...
.... so where's the garden..... and where's the silver??... :XD:

What am I looking at here?

I'm gonna be frank about this, and say the LE B cover is arguably my least favourite cover since Seventh Heaven. What's up with the composition in LE B as well? Everything looks odd and it makes it seem like people aren't where they should be. The other two variants are better, but still not great. Hikaru looks lovely in general though, but I really don't care for Wakana or Keiko's dresses at all. Regular edition is the best of the lot though, I'd say. At least the composition there is half decent and the girls are smiling.

Re:

yuki.n said:
:uh..: riiiiiiiight, kimi no gin no niwa = your silver garden ...
.... so where's the garden..... and where's the silver??... :XD:

Probably outside the window :XD:
so far none of the covers was inspired by the song title, except maybe hikari furu, otherwise they should had the girls in sprinter outfits in Sprinter single etc :XD:

Where on earth will they play this song...

世界は まだ君のため
歓びを隠しているから
misterioso
舞い上がるよ
追いすがる
涙の向こうへ
眩しい... ... ...

I only heard mabu.. something at the end. Can't listen to it now but I assume it's mabushii

I'm liking the sound of misterioso. It really is a bright song. It's kind of hard to hear on this vid though, since the sound quality is not great. (to the beginning sounded awful) But I am looking forward to it.

Wow!! Thank you so very much!! :chuu:

It is such a nice song :dote: So its not dance-type after all :sohappy:

Well yeah, as we learned a lesson, title doesnt really fit the mood of the song for now :XD:
It does sound Miraish for me.
And we're back at Wakana-leading songs. Its not that I dont like it, I just hoped we might hear more Keiko from now on.

In overall, it is a pleasant surprise. As for now, I like it and Id prefer this one over Alleluia single. :shy: :dote:
Im interested how Kimi no Gin no Niwa will sound.

thanks thanks thanks!! :sohappy:

I really like Misterioso, the rithm is so fresh! And Wakana tone is beautiful in my opinion!
I can't wait for Kimi to Gin no Niwa :shy:

Back