Kalafina's new single ~Kimi no Gin no Niwa~

I meant since Alleluia was already a ballad, I hope this one is faster. It can be kind of fast like Mirai.

But yeah, what's up with the no instrumentals? We've had them up till now. *hopes for an all instrumental album one day with all their songs*

Saving up for Limited Edition B, unless one of the other editions have something really crazy on the tracklist...

Interesting. I have a feeling the outcome of the third movie will have an effect on what the song sounds like, so it could go either way.

I do hope that it's more interesting than Hikari Furu though, or at least an original track rather than a vocal arrange of an existing one.

I kinda want that special PMMM card, though... If it's anything like that one image of the Madoka girls in the Symphonia dresses it'll be worth it. That thing was sweet.

Kajiura tweeted some stuff. Aside from the usual jokes ( ^0^)θ~ニーワーヘー♪ (niii-waaaa-heeee-), she says that it's the usual 8/6 rhythm (?).

So, ballad?
Ballad.

Judging from the release date for ClariS and Kalafina, Kalafina is doing the ending song so I really don't think it'd be anything other than a ballad (unless it's a cliffhanger bad end which is nigh impossible). Magia was fine because it was used in the darker episodes, not the finale. Staff have pointed towards a bittersweet ending and said it could be seen as both a happy or bad ending so... an energetic song would be a big nono. More melancholy/heart wrenching.

Re:

^ cool.
Maybe something like Lacrimosa could be it, or the B-side.
Gut wrenching, yet strangely at peace.

ImmortalBirdcage said:
Casarina said:
Oh, what are the odds that Hikari Furu+ Mirai will go into 1 version, and Magia (Q) AND the audio ver of Connect cover by Kalafina (if they do this, they are evil personified) will go into another?

OMFG. I HADN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THAT THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE THE CONNECT COVER. :blood: :dote: :sohappy: :blood: k casarina if that doesn't happen i'll cry and it'll be all your fault :plot: :TdT:

:omg: :omg: I'm not a Sony worker and I dunno what they're going to put inside! :hide: Was just speculating...you know. Connect Kaji-Kala style is too tempting NOT to be released. :nosebleed:

Kind of Offtopic:
http://www.madoka-magica.com/news/index.html#news27218

「劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ [新編]叛逆の物語」主題歌がClariS「カラフル」、Kalafina「君の銀の庭」に決定しました!!

■ClariS 「カラフル」 2013年10月30日(水)発売
作詞作曲を渡辺翔が、編曲は湯浅篤と、TVアニメシリーズのOPテーマ 「コネクト」から同シリーズを手掛けてきた2人が担当!
「魔法少女まどか☆マギカ」の主人公たちが通う見滝原中学校の制服を着たイラストになっている、描き下ろしのアーティストイラストも公開!

w240.jpg

①期間生産限定盤(CD) SECL-1416 \1,300(tax in)
「魔法少女まどか☆マギカ」描きおろしイラスト デジパック仕様
初回封入特典として プレシャスメモリーズClariSカード付!
[収録曲]  1.カラフル 2.Surely 3.Pieces 4.カラフル ?movie MIX-

②初回生産限定盤(CD+DVD) SECL-1413~4 \1,575(tax in)
「カラフル」Music Video収録DVD付
初回仕様:「魔法少女まどか☆マギカ」イラストのワイドキャップステッカーTYPE A仕様
[収録曲] 1.カラフル 2.Surely 3.Pieces 4.カラフル ?Instrumental-

③通常盤(CD) SECL-1415 \1,223(tax in)
初回仕様:「魔法少女まどか☆マギカ」イラストのワイドキャップステッカーTYPE B仕様
[収録曲] 1.カラフル 2.Surely 3.Pieces 4.カラフル ?Instrumental-

The new ClariS song for the 3rd Madoka movie will be titled 「カラフル」 (Colourful), RE, LE will have the same tracklist, AE will have "movie mix" instead of instrumental, DVD in the LE, wide cap stickers (A, B, C). precious memories card thing in the anime edition.

1.Colourful
2.Surely 
3.Pieces 
4.Colourful -Instrumental-

When will these girls become adults, I am tired for seing animated editions :XD:

Casarina said:
:omg: :omg: I'm not a Sony worker and I dunno what they're going to put inside! :hide: Was just speculating...you know.

oh i know... but it's still gonna be your fault for getting my hopes up :plot: :TdT:

hatouchan said:
she says that it's the usual 8/6 rhythm

ah... ballad.

Okay, I got the LE with DVD which is what I usually get, but if they have awesome covers for the other ones I may get them. I just bought both versions of Alleluia though too, so I have to save for something. heh

Another ballad, eh?

Hmm, in that case, I will have to agree with Seasonreaper: hopefully it's an original track and not a vocal arrangement, not that I'd mind terribly but I guess we'll find out later down the road ^^

wait, i went back and thought about it some more but... hatouchan, was the beat really 8/6? i think it was 6/8 because that's YK's favorite time signature (thus the "again" part) :confu:

Re:

ImmortalBirdcage said:
wait, i went back and thought about it some more but... hatouchan, was the beat really 8/6? i think it was 6/8 because that's YK's favorite time signature (thus the "again" part) :confu:
fion0806 said:
安定のはちろくです( v ̄▽ ̄) 。
I'm not too sure what she means since she says hachiroku which is hachi(8) roku(6). Think she does mean 6/8. Is that how you read that? You read 8 first?

you're supposed to read it 6 first... maybe it's different in the east? :confu: or maybe it's a typo (if it really is 8/6... that i would like to hear. how unusual :XD: )

【Kimi no Gin no Niwa's coupling】
#1 Kimi no Gin no Niwa
#2 misterioso (The movie's featured song)
#3 Tsuioku (追憶) [English meaning - reminiscence]
:sohappy:

I almost got shocked when there are no instrumentals on takashi's post, but upon looking at sony's page, I'm relieved that Kimi no Gin no Niwa has an instrumental at least...

2013年11月6日リリースニューシングル『君の銀の庭』収録曲が以下の様な内容になります。(4形態全て収録曲に関しては共通です。)

「君の銀の庭」『劇場版魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編]叛逆の物語』主題歌
「misterioso」『劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編]叛逆の物語』挿入歌
「追憶」 
「君の銀の庭」~instrumental~

11月6日発売シングル『君の銀の庭』購入者応募施策が決定!

11月6日発売シングル『君の銀の庭』の初回生産限定盤A (SECL-1417~1418)、初回生産限定盤B (SECL-1419~1420)、初回仕様限定盤(SECL-1421) 、初回仕様付 期間生産限定盤(SECL-1422)をお買い上げ頂き、封入されている専用の応募ハガキでご応募頂きますと抽選で以下の特典が当たります!
奮ってのご応募お待ちしております!

【A賞】Kalafina『君の銀の庭』発売記念スペシャルイベント
■日時/会場/当選者数
12月7日(土) 大阪府内某所 午後開催予定 抽選で150名様
12月8日(日) 東京都内某所 午後開催予定 抽選で150名様

【B賞】Kalafinaオリジナルポスター 抽選で100名様

【C賞】Kalafinaサインデータ入りオリジナルポストカード 抽選で100名様

《対象商品》
2013年11月6日(水)発売 Kalafina『君の銀の庭』
初回生産限定盤A 《CD+DVD》 (SECL-1417~1418)
初回生産限定盤B 《CD+BD》 (SECL-1419~1420)
初回仕様限定盤  《CDのみ》 (SECL-1421)