Kalafina's 17th single "Ring your Bell"

That's the setup for all Kala PVs though. Symphonia was an exception to the rule.

Thanks for the link.
All the girls look beautiful, and I agree Wakana looked so beautiful at the beginning of the black-and-white part/Kajiurago part. :love::dote:

thanks for the link!

actually the scenery/background for the PV fits Koibito no Mukashigatari no Yuugure no more than ring your bell. Dried grass: when the wild grass are stained gold, there are white banners surrounding the girls, the PV was shot at a mountain foot, wind blowing, sunset at around 3:45 on the pv... I feel trolled. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhh it feels good to be back in the forum, already got my CD+BD copy too.... Koibito is....I dont know yet...which is great for me :love:

Wakana's singing sounds like her old voice imo, but that might just be my wishful thinking/imagination.

YES YES YESSSSSS

I really wonder why Wakana cried during the recording of this song.
:confu:
didnt know about this...tell me more :plz:

I know some of you said it sounds familiar to older tracks but I actually think Kajiura somehow avoided using many of her tricks here and generic endings for the phrases.
same I think she explored some new stuff here.

the same melody was in in every nothing as well.
heard it too

thanks for the link!

actually the scenery/background for the PV fits Koibito no Mukashigatari no Yuugure no more than ring your bell. Dried grass: when the wild grass are stained gold, there are white banners surrounding the girls, the PV was shot at a mountain foot, wind blowing, sunset at around 3:45 on the pv... I feel trolled. lol.

i thought the SAME thing..i was watching it for about 2 mins and then it clicked hahaha i was like "uhh wait a min....what the??? golden grass...white banners??? foothills? pushing through said grass???" :XD:

I know right :XD: plus the scene in the beginning where Keiko walked through the grass, in black and white/monochrome...it somehow fits the "mukashigatari" part of "Koibito no Mukashigatari no Yuugure no"

My copy arrived today, despite the courier's best efforts to fail to deliver it. :tea:

RYB is nice. I prefer the full edit. It's still a "meh 2014/5 Kala single" but more enjoyable than the last two, so I guess it's getting back to how their singles used to be. The B-side is absolutely lovely though - really enjoyable (it's weird calling it that, because strictly speaking they're both on the A side of the record! :ohoho:). I prefer the "In the Silence" version over the original, and wish that it were a little longer.

Overall I think it's a great little release. It would be nice if more of their songs were released on vinyl from now on...preferably with larger and/or second pressings to meet demand. I've not seen the PV yet, but I'll check it out now that I've listened to the song itself properly.

11265224_384583735069890_670619643162934395_n.jpg

Kalafina、ライブスタートしました!雨も上がり、お客様もたくさんお集まりいただいております!

From Kalafina&FJ Club fan's profile on facebook

After I watched episode 15, ring your bell (in the silence) became such a sad song for me now :cry:

i dunno a lot of you like this single especially the koibito song but i don't really like it. ring your bell reminds me of to the beginning but i really don't like it at all. its too repetitive for me i guess. koibito is a bit better in my opinion but i still don't really like it because theres nothing special about it. reminded me of tsuioku + utsukushisa? i don't care about either of those songs so i guess thats why don't care about koibito.

^ Thanks for the link! Glad to see what it looks like.
For anyone still wanting it, it looks like someone (or several) asked for it via special request from CDJ and it looks like they're allowing anyone interested to purchase it at the upped price here.

I finally got a chance to listen to the songs:
ring your bell- I think it's okay. I've had it on repeat, but unlike other songs I like from them, I feel like there's a limit to how many times I'll listen to it at a time. Also, the "ring your bell" line (right before the bridge?) by Wakana was probably my least favorite part of the song. I do like the live portion better.

koibito no mukashigatari no yūgure no- I like the b-side , considering I enjoy listening to both tsuioku and utsukushisa. Though, wow, like others were saying there were parts where I thought I was listening to either of those two songs.

ring your bell ~in the silence~ - It's nice, but pretty forgettable for me. That's all I really remember about it. lol

I just finally watched the PV. Yeah, slow I know. lol It's pretty. They do stand a around a lot, which I get for us is pretty boring, but they have heals and are in a field. So dancing would be pretty hard. I like that they are walking to the place with the flags in the beginning though, and the pan to the sky during the slow part. I do agree that it's boring, but like I said. I like the part where Keiko put her hand on her chest. I think it's great that they do things like that to indicated that they love singing the song so much, or are enjoying it. That's what I get from that. (I know the hand on the diaphragm is for singing, so this is different.) I do agree with Spirica though that I will listen to Koibito more. I like RyB and even was one of the ones who liked Believe, but will not listen to them on repeat. I like it a little more after seeing the PV though. I love the feathers in their hair, did not even notice Keiko's until she was turned to the side. I like it more I think when they go to actual locations instead of doing green screens like for Believe.

Back