“Kalafina with Strings” Spring Premium LIVE 2016

Sem_T_tulo_3.jpg

Sem_T_tulo_6.jpg

^thank you!

hahaha, people keep spamming your post or other weibo scans on facebook ..and even if you advised them to put some credits or source, they won't listen lol xD

Oh my gosh! They are beautiful no matter what they are wearing... but seriously what is Wakana wearing? (I'm talking about the greenish dress.) Sometimes they don't even look real... thanks for sharing! What was the live like? I am so jealous that you got to go. *sigh* And yay about the Christmas live! I hope we get to hear some again like we did the one year.

I wonder when the store will update, I want that postcard set.

They seem to give out flyers like that with the packs they give to people at the events. I just filled out the questionnaire I had in English, there has been a translation somewhere about what each of the questions is.

View attachment 10151

There you go! Today I perceived that some people posted the pictures I posted here on facebook, let's see if they will do it again : P

Only a few people source on Facebook, it's really frustrating honestly.
People tend to think they made/took/scanned the shizz themselves. Le sigh.

Oh well.
Btw, we used your far on the water promo poster? on our Facebook page and group. With proper credits, of course.
Super thanks! <3

Anyway, Hikaru looks so tired here XDDD
And I want the pamphlet omfg but I have to hold on tightly to my monehhhhh.
Lots of discography catching up to do ;A;

I wonder when the store will update, I want that postcard set.

They seem to give out flyers like that with the packs they give to people at the events. I just filled out the questionnaire I had in English, there has been a translation somewhere about what each of the questions is.
I couldn't find any translations for the questionnaire questions :( everything was in Japanese.

Only a few people source on Facebook, it's really frustrating honestly.
People tend to think they made/took/scanned the shizz themselves. Le sigh.

Oh well.
Btw, we used your far on the water promo poster? on our Facebook page and group. With proper credits, of course.
Super thanks! <3

Anyway, Hikaru looks so tired here XDDD
And I want the pamphlet omfg but I have to hold on tightly to my monehhhhh.
Lots of discography catching up to do ;A;

Ok no problem! :)
About people posting this scans... I just feel a little bit weird because it wasn't easy for me attend this concert... I came from opposite side of the world and had to take a flight from Osaka to Sapporo.

They forgot to edit Hikaru's darkcircles XD this way she could appear less tired.

I already started my report about the concert, I will post here when I get a little less busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://natalie.mu/music/news/186261

Kalafina、歓喜のサプライズ演出で締めくくった春の弦楽ライブ

2016年5月6日 22:01

news_header_kalafina_live01.jpg

Kalafina
Kalafinaのツアー「"Kalafina with Strings" Spring Premium LIVE 2016」の最終公演が4月29日に東京・NHKホールで開催された。

news_thumb_kalafina_live02.jpg

Kalafina「"Kalafina with Strings" Spring Premium LIVE 2016」の様子。

「Kalafina with Strings」はストリングス隊とピアノのみをバックにKalafinaがパフォーマンスするライブシリーズ。これまでは毎年クリスマスシーズンに東京と大阪で行われていたが、今回はその特別版として、北海道、宮城、東京で3公演を実施した。

news_thumb_kalafina_live04.jpg

Wakana

その東京公演は2011年の楽曲「Eden」でスタート。3声の美しいハーモニーとポリフォニーが入り乱れるこの曲を歌ったWakana、Keiko、Hikaruの3人は、新曲や懐かしの1曲、ヒットチューンやレア曲と多彩な楽曲をコンサートマスター今野均(Violin)が率いる9人の弦楽隊と櫻田泰啓(Piano)と共に披露する。Keikoが「物語のような香りのする1曲」とする「木苺の茂みに」をまさに語りかけるように優しく歌えば、エモーショナルなストリングス隊のトレモロから始まった「むすんでひらく」では身体でビートを刻みながら、明るく軽快な歌声を響かせる。またHikaruが「ドラムやベースのようなリズム楽器のない今回みたいな編成は歌でグルーヴを作ることになるから、難易度が高い」と苦笑いを浮かべるも、その言葉とは裏腹に3人は「胸の行方」ではフェイクを多用したソウルフルなボーカルを聴かせ、ゆるやかな3拍子のリズムに合わせてクルクルと回るステップと共に「君と銀の庭」をかわいらしく歌い上げた。

news_thumb_kalafina_live05.jpg

Keiko

ライブ中盤戦は「Kalafinaの始まりの曲」でスタート。3人がマイクをリレーしながら、2声、3声のハーモニーとソロを間断なく聴かせ続ける「Lacrimosa」や、ピアノとチェロをメインに据えたシンプルな編成の「君が光に変えて行く」というデビューシングルからの楽曲をパフォーマンスした3人は、アップテンポな原曲からスローナンバーに大胆なアレンジを施された「sprinter」でまたも複雑なポリフォニーを見せると、後半戦は一転、普段のバンドセットのライブでもおなじみの大ネタを連発する。

イントロで弦楽器隊が全員立ち上がってぶ厚いアンサンブルを聴かせた「五月の魔法」ののちには、Hikaruが客席のクラップを煽り、KeikoがWakana、Hikaruと笑顔でアイコンタクトを交わしながらリズムを作る「未来」で満員のNHKホールを盛り上げる。そして「I have a dream」「ring your bell」という、やはりKalafinaライブの終盤戦の定番2曲をジェントルに歌った3人は客席の拍手に両手を広げて応えてライブ本編を締めくくった。

news_thumb_kalafina_live06.jpg

Hikaru

Wakana、Keiko、Hikaruがチャーミングなダンスと共に「storia」を披露するところから始まったアンコールは、にぎやか、かつうれしい展開に。普段のライブでも行われるHikaruによる物販アイテムの紹介コーナーがスタートするも、彼女が「もう売り切れちゃったらしいんですけど紹介します。だってがんばって作ったから!」と、笑顔の客席を前に、メンバーそれぞれがデザインをプロデュースしたアイテムのこだわりのポイントを解説すれば、それをうしろで見ていたWakanaが「Hikaruちゃんは数を数えるときの指の折り方がカッコいい。私もマネしてみたんだけどできなかった」と混ぜっ返して、またもオーディエンスの笑いを誘っていた。

その後、最新アルバムのリード曲「far on the water」を歌い、客席からスタンディングオベーションが巻き起こったところでストリングスライブは終了と思いきや、喜色満面のKeikoが「もう1曲だけいいですか」と、先ほどステージをあとにした櫻田を呼び戻して「今日だけの『アレルヤ』をお届けします」とひと言。このサプライズに歓声が巻き起こる中、3人は櫻田のピアノをバックに上手、下手へと歩を進め、シンガロングを煽りながら「アレルヤ」を高らかに歌い上げる。そしてHikaruの「終わりたくないけど終わっちゃった。またどこかでお会いしたいです」、Keikoの「みなさんあっての私たちだから、これからも共に歩んで行きたい」との言葉と、Wakanaの投げキッスと共に彼女たちはステージをあとにした。

この記事の画像一覧(全6枚)大きなサイズで見る

"Kalafina with Strings" Spring Premium LIVE 2016
2016年4月29日 NHKホール セットリスト

01. Eden
02. 屋根の向こうに
03. 木苺の茂みに
04. 春は黄金の夢の中
05. neverending
06. むすんでひらく
07. 胸の行方
08. 君の銀の庭
09. ひかりふる
10. Lacrimosa
11. 君が光に変えて行く
12. 傷跡
13. sprinter
14. believe
15. 五月の魔法
16. 未来
17. 夢の大地
18. I have a dream
19. ring your bell
<アンコール>
20. storia
21. far on the water
<ダブルアンコール>
22. アレルヤ

写真提供:スペースクラフト

My report from Sapporo Concert, sorry for being late.

I had to take a flight from Osaka to Sapporo...My flight was at 7:10, so I had little time get to the Airport by public transportation. I go the first subway to the station that the bus to the airport is.. Thank you Japanese people who put a lot of signs, directing
where the bus leaves. I bought the ticket and run with all my powers to get the bus. Because they are punctual, they
wouldn't wait for me, no matter how much I begged for it. Alert: NEVER take the first flight. :rain:

So I entered the plane safely and after 1 hour and half approximately arrived in Sapporo.

The vegetation was different, and when I started to walk in the city I felt like I was inside Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.

20160417_100754.jpg

It's exactly the same you see in the anime, funny.

20160417_111346.jpg

I had time to go to at least one place and I chose the Mount Okura where there is a Ski Jump Stadium.
and for my surprise there was some snow left :hearts: I was so happy, it was my first time seeing snow.

20160417_130611.jpg

Very near the place, there was another concert going at the same time... I entered this wrong line, but
there was only girls ... and I thought "It's impossible to be Kalafina crowd" so I walked a little bit and
found the right place.

20160417_171415.jpg

They opened the door just 30 min before the concert started. There was a box for "puresento" for the girls
but I think nobody gave things to them, because I looked at those boxes at the end and was still empty.
Everything was so hurried for me that I couldn't remember of gifts.
There was some flowers with a paper saying "Congratulations Kalafina"

20160417_204108.jpg

My place in the hall was in the superior part, so I saw everything by far. I wanted to be near them.. but I thought about
people who wanted to be there and couldn't, so I thought that I was fortunate sufficiently to be there.

The stage was beautiful with delicate wavy tissues decorating it, the piano was at the center.
Konno and the second violin stayed at right, and the viola and cello players were at left. In the middle there was
two sofas. Everything was white or ivory colors, to combine with the girls dresses.

20160417_175146.jpg

Wakana dress was 50s stylized, Keiko and Hikaru dresses were a little bit similar to ones they used in the past.
Their hair styles was the same as usual, Wakana's hair was tied, Keiko with her long and straight.

They started using jacket and removed it after some songs.

Kichigo no shigemi
High part was cello solo.

Before they sang Lacrimosa Hikaru commented about Kuroshitsuji.

After Sprinter
Keiko talks about harmony. Wakana said something and everybody laughed.

After Yume no Daichi
Keiko said something about Kyushu earthquake and about they would do what they can (to sing).

I don't remember exactly when, but Hikaru started to talk a lot and Keiko and Wakana sat in the sofa, they were very close.
:psst::psst::psst:

The music was wonderful and perfect. And with my favorite instruments being the central part... strings and piano.
I was so happy and wanted to scream but differently from Mexico, nobody was screaming. :uh..:

At the end when they left the stage, everyone started to applauded continuously until they came back and sang
storia and Far on the Water.

20160417_204134.jpg

@juchanx3 at acoustic lives like Kalafina at Otodama Sea studio everyone just about holds their collective breaths for each song's duration, but shows like Animelo Summer Live and Animax Musix (and Lisani?) there's plenty of cheering between songs or participation during songs designed for participation. Maybe Kalafina needs to have some songs written to include audience participation?

Seems more like the acoustic lives are designed for people to just listen, honestly. Animelo seems like a whole different experience.

Thanks for the report. I was talking yesterday about the sofa thing with Wakana and Keiko as everyone's favourite photographer has some pics up at auction from one of the spring lives which shows those two together messing about with the pillows. What was going on with that? Looks cute.

Back