Acceptance period for ticket lottery until 11am, 2nd March 2016:

Kalafina|Kalafina★2次受付〔東京〕
先行抽選
抽選受付中

受付期間:2016/2/26(金) 11:00~2016/3/2(水) 11:00
結果発表開始日時: 2016/3/3(木) 18:00頃から順次

btn_alertmail.png

申し込み前に注意事項を必ずお読み下さい
※お引取方法【店頭引取】をお選びの方は、3/12(土)朝10:00以降にチケット引換えが可能となります。 ※お引取方法【配送引取】をお選びの方は、3/12(土)以降の発送となります。

「ぴあカード」なら当選確率がアップする「プレリザーブWチャンス」!

ぴあカード入会へ

2016/4/29(金・祝)
17:00 開演 ( 16:00 開場 )

会場:NHKホール (東京都)

Kalafina
[共演]今野均ストリングス / 櫻田泰啓(p)
未就学児童は入場不可。
公演などに関するお問い合わせ先: キョードー東京:0570-550-799

Eh, I want to see closer the postcard with Kala in the dresses... Hats are something new! Girls looking great

Can someone tell me what a "premium live" is? I already made pamphlets for my private event and titled it "spring premium live" just cus it sounds cool lmao

^ supposedly something that 1) its different that the other lives 2) only select audience can attend it 3) has some kind of different feature (eg Kajiura could call her 10th anniv concert as "premium" for having so many vocalists on stage)

I'm still amused by the fact that the image used Christmas Premium Live on one of the items. I think something went wrong there.

I didnt find where they are selling the goods, maybe is after they verify our ticket?

Setlist - Its incomplete and the name might be wrong

They were using white dresses with sparking parts. Wakana's dress was.. like she was on the 50's.

AFter Eden
Yane no mukoe ni
Kichigo no shigemi
Musunde hiraku
Hokage
Kimi no Giwa
Lacrimosa
Kizuato
Sprinter
Believe - piano
Gogatsu no Mahou
Mirai
Yume no Daichi
Ring your bell
Storia
Far on the water

The songs that are missing are the ones from the first or second cd that I couldn't remember the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait so were all songs acoustic? I'm curious to see what an acoustic version of believe sounds like...

Nice to see Haru wa Kogane on there, I think they don't perform that one very often.

Back