お問い合わせ:キョードー東北 022-217-7788

[東京公演]

2016年4月29日(金・祝)

開場:16:00 /開演:17:00

会場:NHKホール

お問い合わせ:キョードー東京 0570-550-799

チケット料金:全席指定¥6,800(税込)※未就学児童入場不可

チケット一般発売日:2016年3月12日(土)

Wow... It's great! I'm happy because of new live tour. So we can not expect the new single on spring... They won't have time for record new song. I wonder if it will look the same as this lives or they would look different

@nodame89 I wish they use spring themed dresses... I love white, pale pink and sakura blossoms... hope their stylists can make something gorgeous for them, can't wait to see *-*

Hopefully not being a super special premium Christmas live means they'll actually think of releasing a live CD or BD for one of these shows. I've wanted an acoustic release for so long.

omg... I want to go to this but I'm already planning on going to Tokyo for a different live in early March so unless I stay for like 3 months chances are slim. I also hope they will release this on CD/BD. ToT

Considering that the far on the water tour is still on, they'll probably or definitely release a DVD of that this year, I hope that they release a few tracks on the single though like they did with Alleluia.

Considering that the far on the water tour is still on, they'll probably or definitely release a DVD of that this year, I hope that they release a few tracks on the single though like they did with Alleluia.
Or maybe we might get bonus footage of it with something on the horizon (even though I don't think any CD releases are planned other than the 8th anniversary.) Honestly if we do get a DVD of this I might actually cry. It just seems so rare! Especially with SME releasing it, honestly even if it was a CD I'd still be over the moon.
Just... so rare. The chances are kinda 50/50 actually. Looking at CD Japan they seem to release stuff every two years except After Eden and Consolation were released one year after the other, but After Eden was a 2011 live. Knowing that pattern and the fact that we got two dvds this year it's somewhat uncertain, it mightn't release 2016 but here's to hoping.

I hope that Kalafina DVD (like other artist) would comprice two lives and one documentary... E.g.: Kalafina 'Far on the water' Live Tour x Kalafina with Strings Spring Premium Live 2016 (+ documentary movie from live in Mexico). A lot of people will but it.

could the DVD lives be released as a 9th or 8th anniversary thing? Honestly it's the only way I see an entire full dvd being released

I'm not trying to say it in bad mood, but I don't think that there is a possibility of having a BD of Kalafina's 'strings' concert this time, especially having FOTW tour

Yes, but maybe I'm naive. It's SME so they won't do it:cry:

I'm not trying to say it in bad mood, but I don't think that there is a possibility of having a BD of Kalafina's 'strings' concert this time, especially having FOTW tour
Honestly especially knowing the release pattern of things I somewhat doubt getting anything this year knowing that SME releases DVDs every two years and that we got Budokan last year. It might be better to not expect a release of this and if we do get anything be super happy and if nothing happens then we called it.

You may be right, but I think they will only release FOTW special final DVD, since the tour is for an album and not a single. I don't know, maybe for the end of the year, november or december.

Hi guys<<< some help me to get a Ticket for Tokyo live, i will be there from 26th to 2 of may> Can some tell me how to get a Ticket???????

Back