“Kalafina with Strings” Spring Premium LIVE 2016

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

How did they walk with those bouquets around their waist? Hikaru looks like a Bellosom reaching forward to pick up something off the ground.

Not saying they look bad but damn kudos to them for being able to perform with those dresses!! -claps-

I guess they didnt move much ? Its acoustic live with balladish songs so they were probably just standing there or walking slowly, sort of like an FJ live

Last edited:
^bless you for sharing these <3

do u have scans for the postcards? Hihi, it looks gorgeous as well ^_^

George, why do you love to make people hate/not liking you :(

At this rate no one will take you seriously. Sometimes I agree with your opinion but sometimes I kinda want to throw a brick at your face if I could. You do know that most people who are active in this forum are new members, right? The old members with whom you've bonded are now gone, busy with their lives or not liking Kajiura anymore. You should at least have some respect toward the new members, just because you're one of the mods and one of the "oldest" member at this forum doesn't mean people can respect you automatically. Respect is earned, you know. That's my friendly advice for you.

I didnt irony at anyone. It was a question with a bit of joke in it. I didnt mean to offend her.
I didnt know from where the pics where, they could be from a website that published them and thats why i asked for source. They dont looked like scanned, the quality is too good.

You all tend to misunderstand my intentions so much and you also assume feelings that i dont feel when writing some posts.

Back