Kalafina will be at Singapore AFA (anime festival asia)

Re:

Pontianak said:
^ I guess those are the ones that people say flatter them the most...? Because it's not like you can get a great variety of poses while standing up in a plain room, without looking like a complete idiot.
At least those girls doesn't project the "Idiot" look, but they should try a different pose next time, not the usual ones which they do most of the time.

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
Kalafina Interview from AFA

http://www.popcultureonline.net/pop-pag ... rom-heaven

heres the pic from the website

XZpUq.jpg

0cbs3.jpg

yFLld.jpg

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Kalafina's thoughts on the AFA/SG trip in this week's Kalafina Club (20111206). Starts around 3:58 in.

?mhlqk9ylne76892

They stayed in the shopping district (Orchard Rd??).
Hikaru slept a lot.
Keiko slept quite a bit, not as much as Hikaru.
Wakana walked around every day (K:"Wakana sugoii!"). lol.
Whenever she had time, she'd wander around, in the area near the hotel. Damn. Should have stalked the hotel.

Hikaru said that because of the warm temperature in Singapore, their throats were in pretty good condition during the live.
Also, no IEMs at AFA. They did remark that they've been wearing IEMs for their lives in Japan.

Read mail sent by "just me" and ended with ...

*talk about wanting to try ice kacang next time*

Hikaru: "Let's work hard so that we can go to Singapore again"

Keiko: "I definitely wanna go!"

Keiko: "I wanna go next year!!"

Wakana: "Wait for us, everyone!"

(≧▽≦)人(≧▽≦)人(≧▽≦)ノ

The AFA article said:
Decked out in lolita inspired outfits in black with purple, Keiko Kubota, Wakana Ōtaki & Hikaru Masai wowed the crowd who waved their lightsticks in unison when “Aria” started.

Wait...what?? They didn't sing Aria right? :confu:

Also said:
Kalafina’s popularity continues to grow with their unique blend of vocals, stunningly good looks and tunes that continue to be a testament to Yuki Kajiura’s brilliance.
Damn right. :ohoho:

On another note, Hikaru looks so :nosebleed: :nosebleed: That hairstyle suits her :dote:

Re:

Cerise said:
Wait...what?? They didn't sing Aria right? :confu:
I agree that that entry seems to have some serious errors... :desksweat:

Just stick to the setlist a few pages back in this thread. :XD: Or just the pictures if you'd prefer... :psst:

LOL I also just noticed that person described their dresses as black and purple when it's supposed to be blue :XD:

Back