Kalafina will be at Singapore AFA (anime festival asia)

OMG thank you Kowz :shy:

Magia sounded really good :touched: makes me wish I was there all the more :cry:

Had no idea what they were saying but they all looked so pretty :shy: Hikaru especially is really coming along nicely :dote:

Is it just me or does Wakana look really tired/about to fall asleep from around 2:03/2:04 :omg:

Ooohhh and I see the full May'n x Kalafina interview has also been uploaded... :sohappy: for some reason their hair and eyes look really light brown coloured...

Great find, Kowz! :goodjob:

Seems like Animax had also managed to record various portions of the sound system's failz as well... brings back memories...... :psst:

^ Yeah it was there on the sidebar of the video Kowz linked. I've never heard any of May'n's songs but she looks cute and apparently is a very genuine person :shy:

Re:

Cerise said:
^ Yeah it was there on the sidebar of the video Kowz linked. I've never heard any of May'n's songs but she looks cute and apparently is a very genuine person :shy:

Agreed! I discovered May'n when finding videos of Minori Chihara - they did a duet of Genesis of Aquarion at Animelo Summer Live 2010.

Thanks Kowz..... :sparkleguy: ..Magia sounds really good..I think Hikaru sounds better than in Animax perf..(and the fact that they decreased the volume of Wakana's chorus make it sounds smoother...I remember that it sounds a bit weird in the fancam...)

Back