Kalafina will be at Singapore AFA (anime festival asia)

Re:

george1234 said:
https://twitter.com/#!/mayn_wiki/status/118192269768663043

Awesome! :sohappy: So we now only need a more official announcement. I bet that the even is around February because the months January -February (start) are taken by the After Eden Tours.

(and since there is a Korean release too we can bet they can go there too)

High chance also after their tokyo live tour :XD:

that's great news! :sohappy:

plus, thats close to indonesia :ayashii: hopefully a lot of cpm members can go !

Ahh, I hope it's possible for many of you to go. I'm happy for you all.

And. And. Europe is still here to visit, you know! :cry:

:fwa: :fwa: :fwa: :fwa: :fwa: :fwa: :fwa:

:swt: :swt: :swt: :swt: :swt: :swt: :swt:

M...... MY WISH............ MY WISH HAS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg: :ghost: :vortex: :nosebleed: :hearts: :cry:

Now I also wish that I could buy their stuff at the event but, getting to see them live here is already such a...... :TdT:

Time for me to prepare by honing me stalking tracking skillz... :psst:

Kalafina
Kalafina is the latest project by hit composer Yuki Kajiura, the genius behind FictionJunction and See-Saw, keeping Kajiura's signature new age and synthesizer sounds.

The trio debuted with 'Oblivious' from the Original Video Animation Kara no Kyoukai, released in January 2008, with 'sprinter/aria' and 'fairytale' following in the same year. The three singles all hit top 10 spots on the Oricon Weekly charts. Their Oricon success has continued with their subsequent singles and two albums, all reaching top 10 spots.

Kara no Kyoukai, with Kalafina providing theme songs to all the ep isodes, sold a total of 600,000 units over the course of its run.

In addition to performing in Japan, Kalafina has performed overseas as well. In 2010, they toured Asia, stopping in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Taiwan. The group has also performed in United States at Anime Boston and Anime Expo.

Notable anime series involved in:
Kara no Kyoukai, Kuroshitsuji, , Sora no Oto, Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Catch Kalafina live on 13 November! Only at the I Love Anisong Concert!

http://www.animefestival.asia/kalafina.html

so the concert is in November 13 :orz:

i cant come :comeback:

:cry:

:wai:

I was speculating that the reason AFA took so long to announce the complete artist line-up this year was because they were trying to get Kalafina but the ladies were so busy/in demand this year that it took a while to confirm but I did not actually think it could actually be the least bit true but now :omg: :omg: :omg:

I don't dare celebrate...not until I have those tickets in my hand...

Re:

CruelAngel said:
I was speculating that the reason AFA took so long to announce the complete artist line-up this year was because they were trying to get Kalafina but the ladies were so busy/in demand this year that it took a while to confirm but I did not actually think it could actually be the least bit true but now :omg: :omg: :omg:

I don't dare celebrate...not until I have those tickets in my hand...

where you from?

^ And awaiting any screenies we might get to take, or any recordings leaked/released...... :psst:

Back