Kalafina to perform at Anime Festival Asia Thailand (May 1 & 2, 2015)

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/kalafina/info/451362

AFATH 2015: I Love Anisong Thailand 2015チケット情報!!

AFATH 2015: I Love Anisong Thailand 2015チケット情報!!

会場:Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC Bangna) at Grand Hall 201-203

日程:2015年5月1日(金)、5月2日(土)

開場:17:00/開演:18:00

チケット販売:

●2-Day Super VIP Package販売(チケット価格:6,900タイバーツ)

2015年3月13日(金) 正午(日本時間)~3月26日(木) 1:59(日本時間)まで

●各日(5月1日、5月2日)1-Day VIP Package、 1-Day GA Package販売

(チケット価格:1-Day VIP Package 3,700タイバーツ、1-Day GA Package 2,200タイバーツ)

2015年3月27日(金) 正午(日本時間)~

http://animefestival.asia/afath2015/project/ticketing/

出演アーティスト:(アルファベット順)

5月1日(金) angela、FLOW、Kalafina、DJ和

5月2日(土) 藍井エイル、fripSide、DJ和、May’n

All three of them are absolutely in full bloom in that video. ALL THREE OF THEM. :hearts: :nosebleed: I loved all their hairstyles in it, simple but elegant :love: Wakana and Hikaru so adorable with the coriander thing. And Keiko being responsible as usual curbing Wakana's rambling tendencies :XD:
*rewatches video whilst rubbing at painfully clenched heart*
Argh why do I love them so much :cry:

I didn't know Wakana loves Thailand XD, and I'm pretty sure Thai fans would love her more~
I like that windy effect, they really looked gorgeous in there! Ayiee....Hikaru with her Maisai Pakuchi, Wakana's braid hair and Keichan in PONYTAIL ..:nosebleed:"Let's create our harmony together" :love:

^ Well even if she didnt like it she wouldnt say it. Maybe she meant "its nice to be there". Their purpose is to promote their visit, dont forget that :)

Sigh. Kalafina is not going for AFA SG this year. Their tour date clashes with AFASG. Those who were on the fence about AFATH, hoping they would come to AFASG, give it up.

Dears all, I won the autograph ballot for Kalafina on 1 May at 2.30pm, but it's likely that I can't make it in time since my flight arrives Bangkok at 2pm. They allow us to transfer the right to get the autograph to other people (but you need to bring some of my document and give it to the staff.) Are there anyone here interested O_o? Plz reply me ASAP.

Dears all, I won the autograph ballot for Kalafina on 1 May at 2.30pm, but it's likely that I can't make it in time since my flight arrives Bangkok at 2pm. They allow us to transfer the right to get the autograph to other people (but you need to bring some of my document and give it to the staff.) Are there anyone here interested O_o? Plz reply me ASAP.

Do you mean collect on your behalf and pass to you later or you'll totally give the autograph rights to the person that collect using your name?:ayashii:

I'm still waiting for the 2nd phase autograph ballot results orz not listed in the 1st one:leaf:

@D-chan Sorry for forgetting to mention that point.. I don't care much about the autograph itself. What I care more is the chance to meet and talk to the girls. I've met Wakana&Keiko in person before in LA, so I'll give both the chance to meet them and the autograph to someone here in CPM..^+++++^.

I already got contact from 3 people. (you're the 2nd one.) Since you (and may be the other two) already applied for the autograph session and are waiting for the 2nd announcement, it may be better to wait until they announce the 2nd lot of winners (should be within the next 12 hours) because I think they won't allow one people to get 2 autographs..O_O. After the 2nd announcement, I'll give that rights to the one who first contact me among those who didn't win..:D. I wish you the best luck!

We may be able to meet before or after the concert as well ;). Let's talk about that in PM.

J-Melo will be there: http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/popculture/event_20.html

Anime Festival Asia in Bangkok
April 30 – May 3, 2015

• event_13_1.jpg
    event_14_3.jpg
    event_20_4.jpg
    event_20_5.jpg
    event_20_6.jpg
    event_20_3.jpg
  • Come and enjoy our special activities at the NHK World booth!
  • ●Manga Me!
    Sit down for a high-tech portrait session with professional manga artists working from Japan! All portraits will be uploaded on a special website, ready to be shared with your friends.

●Meet Domo
    Our mascot will be standing by for a session of souvenir snapshots.

●Special guests
    Get a chance to interact with rock band Flow, vocal unit Kalafina and singer Eir Aoi!

Flow and Kalafina will come to our booth on May 1, and Eir Aoi will come on May 2 (exact time to be announced).

●Program filming
    The highlights of AFA will be featured in an upcoming edition of J-MELO (broadcast date to be announced).

■Watch J-MELO and listen to Radio Japan in Thai!

Stay tuned to NHK World with our free mobile apps. Enjoy live video streaming, as well as on-demand access to radio programs in 18 languages, including Thai! Click on the icons below for more information.

• bana_freeapps.jpg

Anyone heading to the airport? I believe their flight is TG641/NH5953. It will arrive at around 15:45

Hope you manage to see them on time! They are arriving at Suvarnabhumi (3:30 pm arrival - already delayed), if what I searched on google is correct.

Pictures please, if possible.:love:

SO they are already in Thailand! *squeals* God I hope you guys have fun tomorrow! :w00t:

Back