Kalafina to perform at Anime Festival Asia Thailand (May 1 & 2, 2015)

H

Hatouchan

Feo2Ojt.png

Kalafina has been announced as one of the artistes that will perform at AFA TH, alongside other artistes like Angela, fripSide, Aoi Eir, Flow, DJ Kazu and May'n. AFA TH's I Love Anisong concerts will be held at BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand on the 1st and 2nd of May, 2015.

Event: Anime Festival Asia Thailand 2015
Venue: BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand
Date: Either 1st or 2nd of May, 2015

Announcement video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxen8FVoDdA&feature=youtu.be

Official Site:
http://animefestival.asia/afath2015/project/i-love-anisong/

Staff blog:
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/1117/0

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pretty good lineup imo. Unfortunately, I'm kinda busy during that period.
It feels like Kalafina is very keen on new locations. So far, I think they have performed at every country AFA has been to. Please visit Singapore again. Thanks.

The concerts are on 1 and 2 May 2015, with details of which artists on what days yet to be officially announced.

NO NO NO NO WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME WHAI! IM HAVE FINALS THAT WEEK! THEY ARE SO CLOSE TO MEH
WHAAAAY!!!! *dies*

thanks for the news Hatou-chan!! Thailand was the only neibour country they hadnt visited :) (apart from Korea)

Last edited:
mygod the artists line up is really really good. I'll try to get there since there are FLOW and fripside also, plus it will be some kind of vacation as well and trip to Thailand shouldn't be too expensive. Yeah with this year's AFATh they have performed in every country AFA has been too.

somewhat copying Hatouchan, dear Kalafina please visit Indonesia again thanks.

The line-up artists this year was better compare to last year.. though it could be perfect if LiSA was there.. :D

i'll try to find a way to go because i live in Bangkok. BITEC is quite far from me though XD.

ooh sol if I can go there can I sleep at your house? that way I can cut off the budget for hotel lol.

SAWADIKAP HERE I COME:stars:

i hope yk/ kalafina will make one man live in singapore soon because malaysia is out of question

@sprinterXkyrie Yes, with LiSA it would have been such a great line-up. But Kalafina themselves are enough to make the best of shows. And it would have been even better with GARNiDELiA instead of FLOW.

It would have been even better with Garnidelia instead of Eir for me :XD: (that's because FLOW is my favorite anison band :XD:)

Anybody here who'll be coming from KL? I was preparing myself to travel alone (for the love of Kalafina!) but if anyone will also book a flight or something, we can umm, probably go together? Just pm me :)

go hatouchan! If you make the Thailand trip, you would have achieved the unique experience of enjoying Kalafina / FictionJunction 'LIVE' for the first seven months of 2015!

go hatouchan! If you make the Thailand trip, you would have achieved the unique experience of enjoying Kalafina / FictionJunction 'LIVE' for the first seven months of 2015!
I'm still missing April. No point if I can't achieve 7 straight months! Guess I'm not going!

If Kalafina comes back to SG via SOZO, I hope it's for a solo live and not I LOVE ANISONG. And it better be at a good concert hall.

I'm still missing April. No point if I can't achieve 7 straight months! Guess I'm not going!

If Kalafina comes back to SG via SOZO, I hope it's for a solo live and not I LOVE ANISONG. And it better be at a good concert hall.

Technically, AFA TH starts on April 30. You might catch them incognito at the event :3

Ohhh, I'm really thinking of going! It'll be my first time seeing them wohooo!!! :w00t:

Anybody here who'll be coming from KL? I was preparing myself to travel alone (for the love of Kalafina!) but if anyone will also book a flight or something, we can umm, probably go together? Just pm me :)

Me! Me! I was thinking of travelling alone too, since no one else I know listens to Kalafina :TdT:

Back