Kalafina "Magia" 2011/02/16

Re:

Yuki88 said:
^ It's already hard to surpass oblivious' total sales and how many weeks it'd stayed on chart before disappearing from the weekly chart, which still on top for now :XD:

Magia has already surpassed oblivious in oricon chart.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/442690/
although oricon didn't show how many Magia total sales is, but from the sales ranking Magia is number 1 one now, leaving oblivious on number 2. And Magia is 9 weeks in the chart, while oblvious is 24.

^ yes :XD:
Magia is undeniably the most famous Kalafina's song for now. There's a lot of my friend that become a fans of Kalafina because of Magia, thanks to PMMM.
But actually after too much listen to Magia, now I'm getting bored of it hahaha.

lol, wise man said "too much of something you like will make you bored of it" after all :XD:

I only listened to Magia during the 1st week (had done a lot it before its release anyway) so I'm not that bored with Magia :XD:

Re:

LOL. Magia is always on my playlist from the day Kalafina performed it on LisAni so I'm overdose of it. Now back to seventh heaven era + FICTION II.

Re: Re:

ransho~ said:
Yuki88 said:
^ It's already hard to surpass oblivious' total sales and how many weeks it'd stayed on chart before disappearing from the weekly chart, which still on top for now :XD:

Magia has already surpassed oblivious in oricon chart.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/442690/
although oricon didn't show how many Magia total sales is, but from the sales ranking Magia is number 1 one now, leaving oblivious on number 2. And Magia is 9 weeks in the chart, while oblvious is 24.

Current total sales (week 10) : 40761 units sold.
weekly rank : 7 19 31 36 34 32 28 52 55 63. still on chart. Magia sold really well :sohappy: :sohappy:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
EH?!?!? 10k more and MUSIC STATION OR KOUHAKU IS POSSIBLE :sohappy:
Let's hope for that, because until now Magia still sold 900-1000 copies each week. So let's hope that at least Magia still on chart for 10 more weeks with constant sales, because on the weekly ranking Magia's sales is kinda stable, even sometimes charted higher than it's week before. example : week 5 is rank 34 with 1,6k unit sold and week 6 is 32 with 1,7k unit sold. :dote: :dote:

Magia's epic bridge still gets me, though....

It's just so difficult to not love Keiko's voice in that arrangement... :dote: :dote: :dote:

@ransho: please tell us if there's more update to Magia's sales and position, okay? :goodjob:

Re:

Special_K said:
Magia's epic bridge still gets me, though....

It's just so difficult to not love Keiko's voice in that arrangement... :dote: :dote: :dote:
:dote: :dote: me too, actually.

@Yuki88 : okayy~~ :dote: :dote:

What preview? :confu:
Looking at the sales, I wonder if Magia may hang in the chart long enough to become Yuki's most successful single since Anna ni Issho Datta no ni. :ayashii:

@Nick Hunter: since Anna ni Issho Datta no ni Yuki has 3 successful single, right? Yuuka's Akatsuki no Kuruma (100k + sales) , Yuuka's Honoo no Tobira (95k sales) and See Saw's Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru... :uh..:

Don't know if Magia will beat them, though. If Magia can sell 1k / week for 150 more weeks, then it'll passed Anna ni Issho.

Yuuka's Akatsuki no Kuruma (100k + sales) , Yuuka's Honoo no Tobira (95k sales) and See Saw's Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru...

Oh, I didn't know that. :sohappy: Although suspiciously enough they're all Gundam songs... :desksweat: :XD:

^ It's because the major popularity of Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, maybe. But those songs are so excellent for me. Yuuka's Honoo no Tobira is the only song by FJ Yuuka that I love..
and for those singles total sales, you can just search them in Wikipedia, if you want to know their right total sales :XD:

Re:

ransho~ said:
^ It's because the major popularity of Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, maybe.
It's not maybe, it's the truth. The same happened with other artists that performed for Gundam Seed/Destiny.

^Not really. The 2nd ending theme for Gundam Seed, RIVER by Tatsuya Ishii, only peaked at number 40 in Oricon Chart,selling only 14k + copies.

And I know that it's the truth. Just trying to deny the obvious, because I'm not a big fans of Gundam Seed series :D

^ Well, with how low the sales number is these days, it's certainly very hard for Magia to overthrow those three singles. It will be great if they can reach 50k copies already :tea:

Back