Kalafina "Magia" 2011/02/16

Magia sold 4,294 in 2nd week, ranked 21st in weekly chart.

Total sales after 2nd week = 26,629 copies.

Already passed sprinter as 2nd best selling single :sohappy:

Liana_Ilia said:
:sohappy:

Here is the postcard from cdjapan. (Sorry it's not HQ version)

Thanks for the pic. Now I'm even more eager for my copy of the single to come. Glad I get the first press postcard. :shy:

not sure wher this goes, but Josh's anime sheet music site already has magia up (i think its TV size)

its pretty difficult though =/

i may sound stupid here, but did anyone else notice that the limited edition dvd is set to all regions? :confu: lol i just noticed it today, since my laptop plays region 2 so i didn't bother to check the region..

mine says 'region: all' and i even played it in my surround sound dvd player in my living room :sparkleguy: pretty amazing LOL

yes, no joke! i tried taking pics, but the "all" is so small...maybe i should scan it lol

so everyone should buy the LE! it's playable in all countries

According to Oricon official site, Kalafina got #19 for 2nd week, sold 5,563.
So, total is 27,898 now.

^ It's already hard to surpass oblivious' total sales and how many weeks it'd stayed on chart before disappearing from the weekly chart, which still on top for now :XD:

Oblivious had a big hype at the start, included THREE a-sides and - pure IMHO - contained one of the best songs in Yuki's whole career. :tea:

I'm so proud! I'm glad they keep reestablishing their presence in the anime world. They deserve all the popularity there is.

Just got my copies today :blood: Dang Yesasia freeshipping...takes a lifetime :cry:

Back