Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

I'm kinda hoping to see a bit of ongaku, identify, and gogatsu no mahou. Honestly, though, I'm so happy that we got to see what we did.

just realized this live's setlist is almost identical to the 8th anniv setlist! they just had two different songs in this live-- ring your bell & fotw

That wasn't noise. It was love! Since everyone was screaming I did the same. The girls were so happy and Keiko cried ... In the end Keiko took the band members by hand to show in the front of the stage while she was saying YAAAY with a very cute voice. :hearts::plz:

Yeah, what I have seen of the concert is amazing. I liked ARIA especially at the end with Wakana's part. Yeah, there was no violin at ACen too, which would have made it even better since I love Konno. heh But at least there was the recording of it. (And Season, obbligato is amazing live. It's still my favorite Kala song because I saw it live) That is really cool about the new version of the cd. I would want it for collection purposes. heh (Time to stalk ebay.)

I'd love to see Obbligato live one day. That, red moon, Kimi ga Hikari, Destination Unknown, Kyrie, Sandpiper, Hanataba, Serenato, Utsukushisa, Hikari no Senritsu, Tsuioku, lirica, ARIA and Oblivious are the songs I really want to hear at some point in my life.

I had Konno when I saw them in Osaka, but no string quartet. That would make it truly amazing.

The reason that maybe you can't find some videos it's because a security drew attention for people that were recording... and from time to time he went to verify if the people started to record again.

Yeah id tried to record but security was staring at me the whole time.

from Mezamashi TV 2016/02/23
source:
https://twitter.com/TsuGaKou/status/701864805041242113
https://twitter.com/TsuGaKou/status/701865000197992448

Waiting for some recordings :)

Cb2GcF0UMAErm3-.jpg

Cb2GeCUVAAAqVqb.jpg

Cb2GfFRVAAEWyHr.jpg

Cb2GRDfUAAAfeWE.jpg
Cb2GSFyUAAAWprv.jpg

Cb2GtvAUsAAzoxQ.jpg
Cb2GvpEUMAAJGD-.jpg

That top photo is ridiculously cute.

Also is this the first time they've shown a pic of the band in front of the crowd at the end? I've heard it happened but it's the first time I've seen such a pic.

Oh, I know they've shown pics like that at other events, I was specifically asking in regards to this Mexico live :).

http://listenmusic.jp/store/musicnews/114047.htm

Kalafina、メキシコで単独ライブ大成功&現地テレビに生出演

extention.jpg
glass.gif

メキシコの現地テレビに生出演したKalafina
extention.jpg extention.jpg
extention.jpg
女性3人組ボーカルユニット“Kalafina”が、2016年2月20日(土)(※現地日時)に自身初となるメキシコ単独ライブを、メキシコシティーにあるライブホール“El Plaza Condesa”(1,800人キャパ)で開催した。

初のメキシコライブとなった彼女たちだが、会場には熱心なファンが多数集結。冒頭のMCではスペイン語で自己紹介を行い、Wakanaは日本語で「私たちのライブを最後まで楽しんで下さい。」Keikoは英語で「Let’s enjoy tonight’s together!! 」(「今夜のライブを一緒に楽しみましょう!」)と挨拶。そしてHikaruがスペイン語で「初めてKalafinaを見た人?」「アニメの好きな人??」などと会場のファンたちに質問すると、会場からは大歓声とともに、ほとんどの観客たちが大きく手を上げていた。ライブ本編では最新アルバム「far on the water」からの楽曲はもとより、「to the beginning」「believe」「One Light」など全21曲を披露し、観客を沸かせたKalafina。メキシコでもアニメ主題歌は人気とあり、これまでネットやメディアでしか彼女たちを知らなかったメキシコのファンも、生のメンバーに会えて興奮している様子だった。

ライブ終演後にはVIPチケット購入者限定でサイン会を行い、現地ファンと直接触れ合う機会も。さらに今回のメキシコ公演前日には、地元テレビ局MVS Multivisionの「NuMusic」での生出演や、ラジオ番組収録、約30のメディアからの取材などメキシコでの初プロモーションも行われた。

また、そんなメキシコでの活動を後押しするかのように、最新アルバムのメキシコでの現地製造盤も発売となり、これまでの作品も含めてCDリリースの実績は全世界16ヶ国、配信サイトでも53ヶ国で配信されるなど、世界規模での活動が着々と整っている状況だ。

なお、3月には谷村新司×Kalafina名義でのコラボシングルリリース、4月からはアコースティック編成ライブ公演“Kalafina with Strings”(札幌、仙台、東京)の開催、そして5月には海外ライブ自身史上最大規模の上海単独公演、9月には日本武道館2daysを含む初のアリーナ公演が開催されるKalafina。それぞれの詳細については公式サイト(http://www.kalafina.jp)を参照されたい。

■Kalafina LIVE 2016 “far on the water” in Mexicoセットリスト

M-01. into~Magia
M-02. obbligato
M-03. identify
---MC---
M-04. ARIA
M-05. oblivious
M-06. 五月の魔法
---MC---
M-07. 満天
M-08. to the beginning
M-09. ひかりふる
M-10. 君の銀の庭
M-11. misterioso
---MC---
M-12. One Light
M-13. believe
M-14. destination unknown
M-15. Kyrie
M-16. 音楽
---MC---
M-17. アレルヤ

---Encore---
EC-01. overture~heavenly blue
EC-02. sprinter
---MC---
EC-03. ring your bell
EC-04. far on the water

listenmusic - (2016-02-23 11:41)

Dat Hikaru on ARIA :omg:that's the worst performance from her. her voice cracked on many part of that song. Hope she will get a recovery soon :faint:

I dont know what happened to the girls but their performance at Mexico was their worse performance especially Wakana and Hikaru.
Wakana was very lack in control, not as powerful as their past performance i think.

I have watched Magia, oblivious, hikarifuru, ARIA, Manten, heavenly blue fancam and yes wakana and hikaru were not at their best. Keiko was good like usual

Were they have some health issue or they just tired? No offend. Just curious, what happened with them.

Still love Kalafina and nothing can compare to them :)

Probably just tiredness, I recall someone saying that their entire trip there was 24hrs long or so. Also if you look at the photos of them at the radio show before the concert they're obviously exhausted there. I suspect being in an unknown country probably had some effect on it as well.

ARIA is the only one I really noticed any major problems with. Oblivious sounds perfect to me. Wakana's a little shaky at the end of Hikari Furu but it's always been a song she's had some troubles with.

Well we do know keiko is still kinda sick, i dont know about the rest. However there were people who said the performance was awesome few pages ago.

Back