Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

They sang Destination Unknow and Kyrieee. :love:

Keiko cried, I cried, everyone cried.

They rush us in the meet and greet. "Avança-te".. I couldn't say what I had planned... I even bought a shark for wakana, but she didn't see it... because it was inside the bag. She said arigatou and give the bag to staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely had a blast. Show was out of this world. I unfortunately ate too much mexican food today and ended up crop dusting about 4-5 people during the show LMFAO. Dude the food here is no joke. I know I'm going to be farting all day long tomorrow bahahahahahahaha. The meet n greet was too fast. Couldn't get a single photo with keiko or wakana which was a shame.

That little clip is so awesome and they're all so lovable! THAT HIKARU JUMP!!! <3

Sounds like it was a blast. I'm now even more determined to see them live one day!

All I can say is...wow. that was absolutely THE BEST kalafina live I've attended (and I've attended quite a few. Many in japan). The Japanese fans that came even told me that yesterday was the best since the audience was amazing. I sang along with Wakana and she remembered me when I went to get an autograph! She said "I saw you singing along with me! Thank you so much!" And I replied "thank you! Tonight was so much fun" and she went on to say "wow? Really? So glad you enjoyed! Your japanese is so good!" Hahaha even though I spoke with her for like 5 seconds hahahaha

That Hikaru jump is adorable and amazing.

So good even Japanese fans said it's one of the best lives they've attended? Come on SME, that's a hint that you need to do this more often :ayashii:. The girls have an audience, let them go and do the world tour they want to do :touched:.

Hah, that little discussion sounds just like what I'd expect from Wakana. She seemed the one to try and have a little chat the most when I saw them in France, pity I can't understand Japanese really :hide:.

Still, seems the live was a success. Great job, Kalafina. I'm proud of you :plz:.

Keiko wearing the Mexico flag as a dress :XD:

And DAT HIKARU JUMP :cheer:

From what it sounds like, the live turned out really well. The setlist was nice, and had surprisingly less anime songs than I thought they would have. *crossing fingers for documentary in the inevitable FotW special final BD*

This concert was so amazing I've already made up my mind. Ill definitely be going to another one of there shows in my lifetime. The girls were out of this world amazing on the vocals. Ill be remembering this show for years to come. Anyone know if they made a DVD from this show?

I'll admit, there were times where the girls were flat (mostly hikaru and some wakana) but for most of the time, they were on point. Can't get over how amazing yesterday was. And as I'm writing this I'm sitting on my plane waiting for the doors to open since we've landed..and I realized that there are some kalafina staff on here! Lol

Sorry for the double post, but I also heard the show was sold out. People tried buying tickets and we're turned away. It was extremely full in there!

My god, they are still doing all that awful choreography.

PS. I wonder what the girls think of that kind of audiences. (As in a loud one, not one that's just people shaking their glowsticks.)

I actually think they liked it. The were breaking character sometimes during songs and smiling lol

They have done other live shows abroad though, so I guess they at least knew what to expect in some form. I do wonder what they think of it though, up until their first overseas live they presumably wouldn't have experienced what Western audiences are like. That's pretty normal here, but the Japanese way is considerably different. I'm not sure which I prefer actually. There was something lovely about sitting in Osaka and not having to deal with tons of idiots holding cellphones up everywhere trying to record the show, that's my main bugbear at concerts. On the other hand, I do like the energetic crowds that Western concerts have. It was just a different experience, I guess.

And surely they've been doing choreography like that in some form for their entire career? I doubt it'll ever go away. It was less silly than a lot of their dansu though.

Back