Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

Did Wakana drank café latte again?

Edit: After watching the clips above I much prefer the japanese audience. I hate those noises while someone is singing, throws you out of immersion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw keiko drink that. Must be for her bronchitis?

I'm so happy I got to see identify live! Everyone in the audience was doing the moves correctly. it was awesome!

tumblr_o2wnvnGqWy1qcqepfo2_500.gif

tumblr_o2wnvnGqWy1qcqepfo5_500.gif

Cant wait to see some documentary:plz::love:

^ the one with the blue sleeves with flowers is me lol.

Watching the hikari furu video made me remember how bad Wakana screwed up on the high notes at the end. I cringed during that part during the actual live.

Heh, always nice to be at the front.

Yeah, I did notice Wakana wasn't quite accurate at the end there. The rest of the performance sounded great, though.

Seems there's live recordings out for Manten (with some deafening screaming from fans, annoyingly), Far on the Water and Oblivious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody knows yet. If previous releases are anything to go by, there may be a short documentary (expect around 20-25 minutes) of their trip, their sightseeing and a few snippets of the concert and meet & greet. It'll probably be bundled with any release of the Far on the Water Special Final.

Of course this is all speculation, there's no proof yet. It's quite likely, though.

So VIPs got a special kalafina mexico tshirt, a Sony music mexico distributed fotw cd, postcard with "fotw live tour mexico" written on it, and a fotw poster. I got my poster signed. I also bought 2 shirts-- they are the same as the fotw live t-shirts they have and sell on spacecraft, but they have "fotw live tour 2015-2016 in mexico" written on the back!!! That was so cool..special shirts for not only the vips, but the general audience, too!

Yeah, I did see the merch that was on sale over on tumblr, really cool stuff. I know some people on the official facebook page were complaining because it was literally just shirts and CDs, but considering most of it was made especially for the live, that's kind of a half-assed complaint. I'm impressed that they created new, unique copies of the album for this live.

Now if only I could find one of those grey shirts somewhere.

Well yeah, you went. I'm going to throw out a wild guess and say you wouldn't sell it, though.

Also looks like there's some live recording of Obbligato, DU, TTB, HB, and ARIA up now.

I would've expected them to mention Konno if he was going to be there, honestly, so not surprised about no violin.

Almost every Kalafina live has a 'few hiccups' though, as long it's just a few, then it's fine. Most of the time they're small faults anyway. Is this the first time Hikaru has sung ARIA since Budokan? If so then a couple of voice cracks is still significantly better in comparison.

Wasn't ARIA performed at FJC member's only anniversary live in January?
Tbh, I don't expect Hikaru to be able to sing it at her "prime" level anymore but it's all good.

On another note , I really like the setlist. ToT
Now I'm kind of regretting not going even though I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway….

I've been regretting it since it was announced, really. Then again it was because I saw them in Japan that I couldn't afford to go to Mexico, so there's not much I could do.

The setlist is pretty great, yes. I still need to see DU, Obbligato, ARIA, Oblivious and Kyrie one of these days, those are the five I miss most from that setlist, although I'd love to see Manten as well.

The live videos that are up of Oblivious sound fucking amazing. Just, wow.

That's a shame..I hope someone recorded identify! It was so much fun. The girls had fun singing that one, I'm sure of it.

Wakana got the lyrics wrong for the last chorus of FotW (she said "sazanami" instead of "hibikaseta", which she quickly corrected). But other than that, the concert sounded amazing!

Back