Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

I sent a message in the facebook page event asking if I can pick up my tickets one day before... Hoping "LoveJapan" answers me...

well did they answer you?
On facebook, Love Japan answered that I have to contact Ticketmaster :wai: :wai:Another girl answered that you can, but you cannot trust on thrid party... Found their customer service(twitter) @ServicioTM , and sent a message to them. If they answer me I post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, LoveJapan answered this on facebook:
"we are already contacting Ticketmaster to see if it's posible for foreign fans to pick it up on the same day."
On twitter TicketMaster didn't reply me.

The rule that states that you must pick you your ticket up to 48hours before the concert can be read here:
http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/h/delivery.html

But some people say that you can pick up one day before. So I will wait for LoveJapan to answer.

i just looked it up on google translate and ive come to the conlusion. IF you show up 48 hours or less before the concert and try to pickup the tickets on WILL CALL you are ROYALLY SCREWED. They will cancel your tickets and You came all that way for NOTHING. i hope this comment doesnt violate the TOS. But im goanna say it anyway STUPID TICKETMASTER!!!! Now instead of staying for just 3 days total in mexico i have to go 5. my Cost for this concert just went from a measily less than $500 bucks to almost a Full Grand. FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo:

i just looked it up on google translate and ive come to the conlusion. IF you show up 48 hours or less before the concert and try to pickup the tickets on WILL CALL you are ROYALLY SCREWED. They will cancel your tickets and You came all that way for NOTHING. i hope this comment doesnt violate the TOS. But im goanna say it anyway STUPID TICKETMASTER!!!! Now instead of staying for just 3 days total in mexico i have to go 5. my Cost for this concert just went from a measily less than $500 bucks to almost a Full Grand. FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo::voodoo:

Yes I know.... its a lot of money just for a concert... and besides that I can't skip my work more than one day too...

But wait, there's still hope! Let's wait LoveJapan to contact TicketMaster! Cause it's not fair for foreigners... :wai::wai::rain:

please post as soon as love japan answers.i need to know this before i can book my flight and hotel!!!!

This sounds like a goddamn nightmare, kinda glad I didn't bother trying to go now. Not that I could really afford it after my trip to Japan knocked me down a couple grand, but it would've been nice to visit somewhere new and see Kalafina again. Hope you guys get your information and can come to a conclusion as to how to deal with it, good luck.

well this is what i have done. i have emailed ticketmaster (US side) about this to see if they can help clear this up and hopefully provide a workable solution that fixes this! if that doesnt work ill be canceling my entire trip altogether and that means somone out there gets a VIP ticket! if somone wants to buy this from me ill happilly sell it to somone if thats even workable i dont know. Otherwise ill just charge it back through my bank because there initial order page never stated your tickets will be canceled unless you pick up 48 hours prior to the show based off international will call. Everytime i log in to my ticketmaster.com account on US side or .MX it says right there in Bold GREEN fineprint "Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event.". So either way if i dont go im getting my money back!!!

UPDATE!!!! IF YOU ORDER TICKETS WITH A NON-MEXICAN CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. YOUR TICKETS CAN BE PICKED UP 1 day before the show at the ticketmaster box office or on the day of the show at the actual venue itself! SO FOR ALL US INTERNATIONAL FOLK. THERES NO CANCELLATION (unless you miss the show)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!! IF YOU ORDER TICKETS WITH A NON-MEXICAN CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. YOUR TICKETS CAN BE PICKED UP 1 day before the show at the ticketmaster box office or on the day of the show at the actual venue itself! SO FOR ALL US INTERNATIONAL FOLK. THERES NO CANCELLATION (unless you miss the show)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did TicketMaster US answer you directly?

That's really good news :33 because I can't change my fight ticket anymore. I hope I can meet all of you in the next year

I AM BOOKED WITH FLIGHT AND HOTEL. i will be arriving to pickup the tickets the day before the show!!! i SCORED DUDE flight and hotel together was $233 bucks on HOTWIRE!!!!!!!!!!! my total trip cost $374.00 now thats PRICELESS!!!!:ohoho::ohoho::ohoho:

I AM BOOKED WITH FLIGHT AND HOTEL. i will be arriving to pickup the tickets the day before the show!!!

Of course, if you can afford the insurance, do it.

I bought my ticket and booked the hotel. If something happens I'll loose the money. But I thought carefully about it, there are a lot of other circumstances that I had to consider to take this decision. I don't have choice right now. Mexico is the closer Kalafina has ever been to the place where I live, I'm doing all this.... just to meet Kalafina, I wouldn't do this for anything else in the world. I've been waiting for years to be able to meet them.

heres an idea why dont we all meet up before the day of the show in mexico city somewhere and grab some Taco's!!!! We can all share our unique stories as to how our journeys came to be from afar :TdT::TdT::TdT::TdT::TdT:

Of course, if you can afford the insurance, do it.

I bought my ticket and booked the hotel. If something happens I'll loose the money. But I thought carefully about it, there are a lot of other circumstances that I had to consider to take this decision. I don't have choice right now. Mexico is the closer Kalafina has ever been to the place where I live, I'm doing all this.... just to meet Kalafina, I wouldn't do this for anything else in the world. I've been waiting for years to be able to meet them.
where exactly are you from?

Congrats Juchan! It definitely is a financial/time struggle to see Kalafina but in the end the experience you will have will be worth every cent! This will be my fourth time seeing them and I cannot wait! I will be staying from Wednes 02/17-02/23 Tues @ the Casa Condesa Amatlan 84 during my trip. Just booked it. Next will be flight and I will book some tours later this week :dote:

@brody
Depends on how long everyones stay is...but it might be fun to meet up! Won't be hard to locate the American fans I'm sure lol. Friday or Sun would be good days I think?

Congrats Juchan! It definitely is a financial/time struggle to see Kalafina but in the end the experience you will have will be worth every cent! This will be my fourth time seeing them and I cannot wait! I will be staying from Wednes 02/17-02/23 Tues @ the Casa Condesa Amatlan 84 during my trip. Just booked it. Next will be flight and I will book some tours later this week :dote:

@brody
Depends on how long everyones stay is...but it might be fun to meet up! Won't be hard to locate the American fans I'm sure lol. Friday or Sun would be good days I think?
i fly in friday and i LEAVE FIRST THING SUNDAY!!!!!

heres an idea why dont we all meet up before the day of the show in mexico city somewhere and grab some Taco's!!!! We can all share our unique stories as to how our journeys came to be from afar :TdT::TdT::TdT::TdT::TdT:

Hi, of course. It would be a pleasure to make new friends :)) But... I hate spicy food, please we have make sure that they don't put strong pepper or something like that ><~

Yes *----* it's my dream to meet them! And now I can't miss this chance! Oh, the fourth time?! You're so lucky... ! :plz:

Wait, this place is the same I booked :omgz: it's a small pink house that is very near to El Plaza Condesa, right? I'm gonna stay there for 2 days, 02-19 until 02-21.

Back