Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

Considering it's supposed to be a 'considerably different setlist' and 'the same tour only in name' I'd expect a lot different to the current setlist, quite possibly heavy on the anime side of things honestly. Kimi ga Hikari and Alleluia may well happen, but I'd hold out less hope for the others. They sang Alleluia in Paris and Hong Kong so you may well get that.

Looking at Eir Aoi's VIP setup for her Mexico concert, they're offering a merch pack, early entry, access to the front stage area, autographs, meet and greet and photography sessions. It's the same company hosting as with Kala, so could be same stuff. She's performing in a few days so could be worth getting updates from that.

If that happens I will be extremely jealous of those who get in, not gonna lie. However, I don't think it's something they've done before whilst I think Eir has. It might be set by the artist in question anyway, so it's possible if the girls don't want to do it, it won't happen. Could also be Sony's idea, but Eir is with Sony too.

So i just want to make sure there isnt anything ive missed here about the VIP. i went to ticketmaster.mx and got the one that said ZONAFAN (i dont speak spanish). it was the most expensive ticket they had. I paid 141 USD on my card. This is the VIP right? or did i screw myself here?

^ yes, that's the VIP :)

I decided not to go in the end...I've seen kalafina so many times that I'd rather see them sing newer songs in japan. I'm kinda tired of hearing all the anime related songs :p

So what does the package all consist of? like what does my VIP ticket get me besides a better seat in the house? Any Goodies come with it? ive tried looking via google but i havent been able to turn up much thats in english.

So what does the package all consist of? like what does my VIP ticket get me besides a better seat in the house? Any Goodies come with it? ive tried looking via google but i havent been able to turn up much thats in english.

Meet and greet, merchandise, and autograph(s?).

Tickets have been purchased! Got row G4 seats 1 and 2. I am really excited!! What seats did everyone else book? Will be going with my work friend! Hoping we can stay for a week and take some tours maybe run into Kalafina at the aztec ruins!

Tickets have been purchased! Got row G4 seats 1 and 2. I am really excited!! What seats did everyone else book? Will be going with my work friend! Hoping we can stay for a week and take some tours maybe run into Kalafina at the aztec ruins!

It's actually irrelevant. There are no seats. You need to arrive early to get a good spot.

Is it actually confirmed for standing only now then? Hm, that seems a little weird in my opinion.

Enjoy, all of you who're going. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time :goodjob:.

Got the VIP ticket thanks to a friend in Mexico T_T I'm so happy and relieved because I was not sure if I could get it. Now I just need to buy the ticket to Mexico :hero:

It's actually irrelevant. There are no seats. You need to arrive early to get a good spot.

I got Row G2/Seat 50, I hope I can be there early ;;

so are there any seats in the VIP Section? i got row G3 Seat 43.

Well, people in the FB group have been saying there are no seats in that venue. Aoi Eir didn't have any at her concert either, but then again it took place in a different venue, hue.

Back